Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym- I JUST CASTED THIS!!!

- - - - - casted corp hur kal mani tym vas

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

Posted Image

Whoa!! What did it do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it did exactly what you see LOL, We are going to wisp dungeon now, he has anpother test for me, if he makes sme evil imma smack him LOL

Thats the Armageddon spell!!

You seriously blew up?!?

Well, i'd call that a good reason NOT to try to cast it.

Ok, i tried this and got the blue wisp, here is what happened.

Cast Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym with blackrock on the ground and a blue wisp appeared.

a blue wisp: Again, 'you' of this plane attempt to make use of a simple invocation of magical energy.
a blue wisp: By what name do 'you' wish to be addressed at this time?
Me: Rowan
a blue wisp: Very well, 'rowan.' Do you have memory of previous discussions with 'myself?'
Me: yes
a blue wisp: Good. Tedious repetition should then be unnecessary on this occasion.
a blue wisp: Do 'you' wish to exchange information?
Me: Yes
a blue wisp: 'I' will wait while 'you' supply a reasonably dense source of information.
Me: tried to had it a journal......would not take it.
a blue wisp: When 'you' have prepared information of interest contact 'me' again.
a blue wisp: In accordance with 'your' custom: Goodbye, 'rowan."

Has anyone tried saying ' No' when the wisp asks .' Do you have memory of previous discussions with 'myself?'

Thanks to Dolph for this...this is the conversation the avatar has with a wisp in Ultima 6

Hello
- "Again 'you' on this plane addreass 'I' of the Xorinite dimension. By what name do 'you' wish to be addressed this time?"
- Very well, 'Avatar' Do 'you' have memory of a previous discussion with 'me'?
No
-"So be it. 'I' must often repeat information when conversing with the life of Britannia, it seems. 'I' do not see how each unit of life here can have different memories, different desires, but again 'I' inform Britannia that it is not so in 'my' realm.
Those which you know as 'Wisps' are projections of life of Xorinia. 'I' extend into many places besides this one. Britannia communicates with 'me' very seldom and is known by those of very few other planes.
Everytime 'I' speak with Britannia, it seems 'I' must explain 'my' nature again. This is very strange.

Job -
Xorinia serves as a conduit for information between different planes. In exchange, the planes provide information that can be used to improve Xorinia. Occasionally payment is accepted in the form of substance, but this is not preferred.

Information -
Britannia has never participated in an interplanar exchange of information. 'I' have presented a sample known in Britannian terms as a 'secret' but no further interest has been shown.

: Secret -
*wisp gives character a scroll with Corp Bet Mani spell (Armageddon)*
Armageddon -

Yes, Yes, and Armageddon Spell. It is not very powerful, as it only affects the plane in which it is invoked. If 'you' present a reasonably dense information source to a 'Wisp' unit, arrangements will be made to transfer some suitably valuable commodity into Britannian possession.

BRING BOOK TO WISP
Hello
- "Again 'you' on this plane addreass 'I' of the Xorinite dimension. By what name do 'you' wish to be addressed this time?"

- Very well, 'Avatar' Do 'you' have memory of a previous discussion with 'me'?
Yes.
and you give it a book.. any book as far as I know

- The volume 'you' bear is a prime source of high-density information. Do 'you' wish 'me' to locate a client who is willing to make an exchange for it at this time?

[: Yes

- Very well. Rklbwm have expressed a desire for this information and have agreed to the terms asked.

We're missing something here. Lady Sounder's friend stumbling upon the words working aside; how would we get to that point purely through IN GAME means? I went back to Selcius and tried saying Xorinia, wisp, information, trade, etc and he didn't have a reaction.

There's a link we're missing in all of this. We've skipped point B and went straight to G.

-edit-

We also haven't gotten todays runes and BNN story.

Draconi UO Designer

Heck no, you're all doing great! More things are happening; this is just a consequence of blackrock's existence that you all figured out.

So, finding this out this way wasn't a skip

Well there are tons more spoilers/info on the thread ,be sure to check it out :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
It look to be an awesome spell........

still got to find my first piece of blackrock though....:(
Respect everyone

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
But what exactly does it do? And considering there is limited black rock to go around...what is the purpose of that spell.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Jomo, the only place you will find blackrock now is on vendors.

Looks like the spell summons a blue wisp.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I was offered 8 mil for a piece of blackrock. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
We've discussed this on the Stratic boards, but has anyone thought that all the casting of the armageddon spell could actually be very bad for the storyline. They did say that those who had blackrock where the ones who where best suited to guard it. Just a thought...

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I thought they said Maddux was the best to guard the blackrock.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
They did, that's why you got so much of it, hehe

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I need more "free" blackrocks. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Ye gods, blackrock in the hands of people who say "casted".

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
lol

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Yeah they should really learn to talk gooder.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I wonder if these are the same ppl who use words like "Moditor"?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
That would be rediculous!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Would that be anything like being in an undead vampire guild that is reborn.... undead...?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Exactly!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Posted Image

Worked for me!

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
w u t ?

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

navdude101

navdude101

Sir Avatar, Dark Elf, member of Shadow of Draconis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
ok im totally lost on the whole armageddon spell thing. can someone get me up to speed on this. im on atlantic. would love to obtain this spell. how do i go about getting it. where do i go? who do i talk to?
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

navdude101, go look here. There is no spell scroll to acquire, just saying the words will suffice.

http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=21689

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: casted, corp, hur, kal, mani, tym, vas