Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

posting ideas

- - - - - ideas posting

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.Europa

I have an idea for crafting skills and have been debating where I should post it. The ideas den is for such things, i know this. But I want this idea to get as much attention, views, responses as it can. I have seen many dev. members posting here and responding to the posts here, it would be nice tohave a dev member check this idea out. I checked out the ideas den and not many view the posts there and not many post a response to the ideas already posted there. Just want to know if if I posted this idea here, would it get moved to Ideas den?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rumour has it that the devs do scan the ideas thread, but there are few things under the sun which haven't been suggested in one form or another and it has been a long time since I've seen devs comment directly to a crafting thread. Some post here in UO.Hall tend to get more views, but the feedback unfortunately often decends into flamewars between strong estamblished views. Nevertheless, whether you post here or there, as a humble crafter, I wish your ideas well.

If you idea is good, they will let it stay here.

If your idea sucks, they will move it to Idea Den.

If you are a loud & nasty pvp-poster, they will let it stay here as long as you control yourself and be polite.

CatHat UO Character/Environments Artist

The good thing about posting your ideas is a lot of devs and folks do read them and it gets people thinking about the ideas too.

There's always differences is opinions on things - some shows up in flaming, sure - some in civilized discussion - but so long as folks comment or post ideas branching off of yours - or point out strenghs and weaknesses it benefits everyone.

:) :) :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
So what's this guy's (or gal's) idea?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
If an idea falls in the woods and there is no dev around to hear it fall, will it get attacked by a bokuto wielding mongbat on a polar bear?
  • DiP likes this

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
I think the better question is, if an Idea is posted and a dev doesn't read it, does it keep them from laughing at you any less :/ *sniffles* they never like my ideas *pouts* :P lol
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
On the other hand; not answering at all is better than recieving a canned response...

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

If an idea falls in the woods and there is no dev around to hear it fall, will it get attacked by a bokuto wielding mongbat on a polar bear?

:laugh:

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If I was that Bokuto wielding mongbat, I would just horde the ideas with the rest of the blackrocks I had been gathering. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Hmm I wonder what would happen if you put the mongbat on the ground and cast armageddon? Maybe the entire population of Sosaria would be permanently nerve struck...

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Imagine if the Mongbat has a pair of Mace & Shield reading glasses on...

We better stop giving people ideas, it could be the end of Sosaria.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
http://www.uoforums....=1&d=1157077774
Someone call? where is this idea that needs to be whacked?

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Rrrrrrrrruuuuuuuunnn!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Why run, you would only die tired.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Haha Som! There you are with your mighty Mongbat riding a polar bear!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I have been trying to lay low on this subject but the mongbat blood runs deep within my veins.......... and my polar bear was getting hungry! Nothin tastier then a good idea riped from someones mind and beaten to the ground with a bokuto!

Long live the Polar Bear Rinding Bokuto Wielding Mongbat Warriors!! (the new Ultima Online playable race)

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*shudders*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Flames

Flames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

ROFLMAO... how funny!
Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
That Monbat and Polar Bear are beginning to interest me. I think the idea grows on ya.. (Beware the parasitic idea!) Cute lil Polar Bear.. Cute Lil Mongbat... *Crunch!*

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ideas, posting