Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The ninja necro archer weaver

10 replies to this topic

Jessica Stareye

Jessica Stareye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
this is a template that i run in fel... with skill based items it is good in all forms of combat, the template build is thus...

120 archery
110 anatomy (+10 on mark of trav to give it 120)
100 necro
90 SS (+10 on ring making it 100)
90 tactics
80 ninja (+15 on ring making it 95)
70 healing (+10 on stitchers and +10 on mark of trav, also use enhanced bandages to give total of 100 healing)
60 spellweaving

the suit contains
73, 132, 70, 70, 75 with resists the high fire is for the omen corpes skin combo followed by a flamestrike since I am mostly in an undead form.

it then has 12 hpr (18 if I go cat mode)
9 mr
45 hci this includes the 25 hci i have on my bows
20 dci
5 stam regen
103 lrc
with 39 lmc
2 fc
6 fcr
and lots of stat bonuses giving me 100 str, 130 dex, 65 intell but with pots i have 120 str, 150 dex and 105 mana

for this i would say the most import things about this build is to keep an eye on 1: mana and 2 pet control slots

its main defence is mirror image but you have to be careful with the useage of natures fury or summon pixie or imp... i personnaly prefere summon imp to pixie :P

as for mana you need to be in wrath form... having manaleech on a weapon is also a must... but bows are slow so a min of 30 ssi and all bows balanced is a must...

healing you have several methods avalible, pots and bandages along with the hpr don't use mana... but SS and curse weapon and gift of renew do, you have to remember that apples are used for the curses on str intel and dex but you don't have to apple the corpes skins since mostly when a necro skins you it will be followed by a flamestrike :P but since you will always have 70 fire it is not a problem.

then there is the area effect damage... personly i like this build for spawns... you have wither and with my fav bow the magical shortbow you have the lightning special, of course for roaming damage you have the nature's furies then there is the thunder spell to cause problems with a mages fc or fcr...

thats basicly it in a nut shell....

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
This is a nice template.

May I ask how you are getting all the mods to your suit while having 132 fire resist and all that LRC and still manage to run the MoT and Stitcher's?

Is this a faction character? If you imbued your items, what all did you have to imbue?

Jessica Stareye

Jessica Stareye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
i had to look around for the right pieces, basicly the lrc come from the stitchers, orny, arms, legs and gorget, i use the none factice rbc, with stats though i have the LT of brit sash and the boots that give +4 in intel. i have been running this setup for about a year so no imbue items

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
I'm having a hard time coming up with these stats. Can you itemize what gear you are running? If you could, include resistances and mods. I'm really interested in this build.

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
This char looks insanely fun and dangerous.

Also, far more unique than anything else I've seen or fought against.

Definitely going to look at how one could set this up.

Ezraben

Ezraben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Man! I wish I could play more. But I am getting better......... most of that made sense to me after I read it a 2nd time. At least magery type skills with weapons are effective once again *Remembers the Olde School* I know.......... let it go.........
"That which we endure makes us strong!"

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Hehe, not so much "let it go" as "spell channeling" on that old school char with a weapon skill, tactics & hiding still. =)

The faster, the better. Disarm always a plus.

The main reason the above template interests me, is because it is unique- even without maximum fire you could run it successfully; and appears to be interchangeable with wraith form from the looks of it.

Multi-purpose char for variable environments.

Could be just my observation, but the diversity I'm seeing in templates like these is reminding me more and more of the nonlinear aspect of old-school UO. [mages with healing, more archer mages, archer/warrior combos] ...but, now we've got even more skill choices to work with!

--this template is also a great example backing up the concept that you don't need 120 in every skill to be effective-

that's refreshing from any conventional template, to say the least.

Personally, I can run a char without resist, but only if I'm prepared for it. I do dislike the extremely long cool-down time for apples, though.

Jessica Stareye

Jessica Stareye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
the main forms that i use are Wraith, Cat and Kitsune... the Wraith and cat are a given health and mana... but being an archer and to use dismount you need to be unmounted yourself... being in the middle of a pwn field without a mount is suiside... so i use the kitsune form for the mount speed and for getting about. what i completely forgot to mention is that I also use dp stars and darts in my combat

Timberbee

Timberbee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
When I first read this post, I had no clue regarding what you were saying. After raising a Sampire and an ABC, I have More of a clue, but I'm still in the dark regarding a good portion of the strategy, however... I really like what I'm reading and, I will dump some of my skills into another char to try this out. So far, I have tried neither spell weaving, nor Ninjutsu, and, I find my ABC to be a bit... boring. This sounds very exciting, dangerous and... a bit on the edge.

Myrddin

Myrddin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
a bit on edge is right, i have tried this template, and with some tweaking, esp with imbue items i have found that it is really good for solo game play, like what target said it is adaptable and there really isn't anything you should have problems with, pvping however is hit and miss, there are that meny macros and fast thinking involved with it, the one on one dueling i normally win, it seems excellent for antimage combat being in wrath form and having a magical short bow with 40ssi and maxing hci esp with 150 dex most of the time the mage either tries for the disarm to get the "machine gun" bow out of my hands in which case i switch to a wither spam, or the mage cast's protection. if that happens then its a case of trying to mount up and switch to a double hitspell 40 ssi yumi and, double shot for the win tbh

bane

bane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Sorry for digging up this thread but I've been struggling with a problem for a while, like california rasin: What gear pieces is she using to come up with these stats that she listed? The pieces in question are:

Arms
Legs
Gorget
Ring

where does she get the extra 20 hci, 20 dci, fire resist, 3 fcr??? From a ring? As it is, the pieces in question have to be slathered with lmc, some mr, stam regen.....

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Reply to this topic