Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

warrior question

- - - - - question warrior

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

i was checking out chivalry and was kinda wondering do i really need it since i have hig healing?

It is also good for Enemy of One (40% damage boost to any 1 type of enemy)and Divine Fury (instant stamina replenish, swing speed boost).

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

erect4dayz

erect4dayz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
whats the cap on damage%'s? pvp is 15% i think but on pve or i think you all call it pvm.

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
PvM Weapon Damage cap is 300% (100% from items, 200% from skills)

PvM has no Spell Damage Increase cap.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
edited

erect4dayz

erect4dayz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
is taking bushido to 100 really worth it? maybe i can spread it out over a few other things...

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
at 100 you will hit your criticals more often than if you were to spread it out. I have 90 on my guy mostly for spawns (which you get more lightning strikes to connect against pvm), to be able to confidence while healing, and to be able to ride a lesser hiryu. Plus 900 luck is a nice bonus when you honor something. you get 100 luck per 10 bushido.

pvp weapon DI cap is 100, and SDI is 15 in pvp.

erect4dayz

erect4dayz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Get your Str to 125..and like Rex said...you don't need that much mana. Also, make sure you have at least a 70 physical resist suit.

so you saying get my base strength to 125? so how much int should i have and i guess after that i can figure out my dex =)

currently i have 110 str 112 dex and 28 int

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

is taking bushido to 100 really worth it? maybe i can spread it out over a few other things...

Other benefits not stated:

Better chance to successfully connect with Momentum Strike.
The higher your Bushido, the more HP regained with Confidence.
Better success with Evasion.

so you saying get my base strength to 125? so how much int should i have and i guess after that i can figure out my dex =)

currently i have 110 str 112 dex and 28 int

Most people say max out Strength (probably for PvP purposes, hit harder, more HP).

I am a firm believer in maxing out Dex (swing faster, heal faster) as I seem to survive in PvP with about 30-50 pts less HP than most.

Main thing is, if you can survive with slower heals, than stick with higher Strength, your mana should be considered last as long as you have enough to use specials or the occasional heal when needed.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I agree, dex is more important in my opinion, as it is harder to find items with dex bonus's. You can wear armor with hp inc like crazy. On my swdsman, with his bracelet and Mace & Shield, he has 128str 128hp, 145dex, 60mana, but I am about to drop dex down to 140, cause the 5 points dont make TOOOO much of a difference in heals, and add it to mana since they F'd us in A with the mana leech nerf. Soulseeker as a spawn weapon went to ABSOLUTE crap....I may have to bring out my mana pvp suit instead of my str pvp suit for spawns from now on, and get 80 mana instead of the 60. Its all a game of tweaking, alllllllllllllllll the time. Oh and I will have to use my 13HCI/ 8DCI fc1 hpr2 wooden shield now too, just to get some more hpr, since the soulseeker doesnt leech life for crap now either..

erect4dayz

erect4dayz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
lol well with gear is a different situation...im at 136 str 144 dex 28 int but heres the kicker i have my health regen set at 16 so my when i get poison i dont lose health. i do wanna raise my mana up since i only have 28, but when i use the soulseeker that mana leech proc owns. oh yea and thanks for the info on bushido, ill definately max that too 100.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
go elf and get 20 more mana, its free and you get constant nightsight

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
No, no, no Bo! You go Elven, if your ears are somewhat pointed, you speak Quenya or Sindarin, you enjoy and share the power of nature, and seek Valinor over the Western Seas as your final home. What's the matter with you people? Ack!!! go elf for mana and nightsight? Sheesh! *grins*

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
hey I'm in it for the mana...hehe.. You gotta be able to max out on stuff for effectiveness. I am nor will I ever be a RPer...I kill people for a living and need all the mana I can get...

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Nothing says you can't kill people for a living and rp at the same time. *winks*

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
*smiles*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*nods*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Nah, I just prefer to kill and move to next target. I dont want to spew out something like "thou hast trespassed on forbidden grounds, die newb"

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
You kill them first, and then while they are ghosts you can role play with them. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
With my luck they would call in 20 backups in guild chat just to kill me for acting like a trammy...Then I would have to RP my way to a healer...

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Bo, you would do it just for the challenge of fighting 20 zergs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, warrior