Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Caste are back.

- - - - - back caste

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Park Su-mi

Park Su-mi

The voice of common sense.

• Members
  • 1,957 posts
The Black Caste was, in 2004, CoY's last ever accepted applicant. It was created then for the same reason that it's being reformed now: a lack of real rogues guilds in the roleplay community.

The concept of the guild was always to be the most ruthless, the most vile and the most lacking of virtue we could be. We're not interested in robbing from the rich to feed the poor, we're not merry swashbucklers just looking for an easy meal and a loose woman; we want profit and power at any cost.

It wasn't all murder most foul, the Black Caste pulled off a number of short and "long" cons back in the day and turned a tidy bit of gold from a number of elaborate capers and we're looking to do so again with your help.

As of mid 2009 the Black Caste is making something of a comeback and we hope to recruit a small but dedicated group of thieves, thugs and assassins to once more work it's way into the various cities of Britannia. We're looking for a wide array of players but mostly we want those who can roleplay fairly and shoulder the responsibility of playing an 'evil' character. It's hard work maintaining the concept whilst at the same time trying to make sure your victims are enjoying their roleplay experience and this means having a little maturity and common sense.

Mostly we're looking for three types of characters:

1. Brutish thugs to do the dirty work.
2. Nimble assassins to carry out marks requested from the publiic.
3. Intelligent thieves and con-men to make sure an opportunity for coin is never missed.

If you can rise to the challenge and if you can roleplay the blackest heart in-game but keep a friendly, playful demeanor out of character then you'd be a natural addition to the Black Caste. At this point in time we'll willingly take on board your alts and accept any activity we can get out of you without too much pressure - but ideally you'd be doing us a fantastic favour to lend your playing time to a cause we really believe can make an impact on the community.

Posted Image
Don't swear, kids!

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
And this is a link to their forums if you want to apply...

...useless bloody people ;)

Park Su-mi

Park Su-mi

The voice of common sense.

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

And this is a link to their forums if you want to apply...

...useless bloody people ;)

The forums are still dead - my ICQ and email address are both on my profile, I'd rather people go through those channels for now.

For those who don't know how to find it on the profile, my ICQ is 151 257 836.

Posted Image
Don't swear, kids!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
The Black Caste? In My UO?

Absolutely Epic.
--
Taking up space on the sofa

Harold Lacer

Harold Lacer

• Members