Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Dungeon

- - - - - dungeon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jazz

Jazz

The Ravenswood Alliance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
What does anyone know about the new dungeon out of Humility? I've been in there several times and there are some coffins that sparkle, some gates that go nowhere.. and all the symbols of the various ilshy gates, i.e. Spirituality, Valor, etc. There is also a little thing on the floor that says, 'You can go no farther, for now' Anyone have any idea whats going on in there?

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
They seem to take damage when you walk through them as a ghost. They spill blood and make noises in a voice that sounds like the haunted mirror.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Hi guys its all part of the ongoing plot the Developers are running.There are some links that may help you unsderstand a little more.Ill go get them for you both *runs off for the links *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Ok ,here goes .I couldnt explain what the new dungeon was till I had enough links to direct you too .Its no good just telling you imo :)

First of all a brief explanation .Inu is a crone who appeared at Britt bank some months back spamming doom and gllom and she wasnt wrong !!

In the months that have followed there have been many phases of different tasks to perorm and complete to get us all to where we are today 'The Nine Rifts' .

These are areas where mean beasts have to be ovetrcome to progress to the next stage of the plot.

Currently the shards are all trying to navigate these rifts and contain what lies beneath.

So follow the links below wich will give you lots of information and updates an all things Inu related.

Inu Wiki

Maddux the brave warrior

Spoilers on Inu the Crone

The Ninth Rift

There are other excellent reports and posts by the wonderful Lady Flame of the Bloodguard on my home shard Europa.
Although it is not your home shard the events run the same on each shard so you may still get a lot of fun and info from them .

HAVE FUN :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Napa valley is going to attempt it again tonight at 7 pm PST.

I'm going to be an e fielder so anybody who comes to help consider yourself protected as long as I'm alive!

Jazz

Jazz

The Ravenswood Alliance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Thanks bunches for the links Tabbitha!

I know Atlantic is going for a shardwide run at it tomorrow at 7 pm est too. I'll be there and see if we can make any headway.

Let us know how it goes on Napa Dain. : )

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
man im really glad for people like u guys cause i would never know half the stuff i do if i didn't read it on here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon