Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A Thank You to my Members

- - - - - members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vierna

Vierna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
I think I am fortunate, compared to some other guilds, in that we all seem to be friendly OOC and it is extremely rare that I have to sort out any OOC squabbles. Given the nature of Drow, in that we all detest each other, it is great that none of us have taken IC words or actions personally. I have seen too often nowadays players in other guilds falling out or otherwise because something in game was taken personally. That is sad. You all seem to be mature and sensible enough to separate in game IC actions from the “real” person and for this I publicly thank you.

The guild is almost 3 years old now and given current trends I think that is a marvellous achievement. In those 3 years many guilds have started up only to whither soon afterwards, so it is a tribute to you all that we have got this far. I think this has been partly due to the fact that I try to offer players something different from the “established” guilds and to play Drow the way they should be played. There is much more to Drow than being a thug with dark skin tone. But it is mostly down to you, my members, for embracing the concept I have tried to follow and for this I thank you also. You have made my job as GM that much easier.

Here’s to the next 3 years and beyond.

Posted Image

Gwen Irima

Gwen Irima

Lost elf

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationHolland
Compliments indeed for you all and good luck in time to come :)

Posted Image
-oOo- About Elves -oOo-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: members