Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Little Warning

- - - - - warning

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Or alternatively don’t be so sad as to cyber in an online game like a 12 year old in WoW! Then you don’t have to worry about getting caught...

Posted Image

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Rabid Bogling

Rabid Bogling

A Pinball Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
I wouldn't call it sad. If you RP eating, sleeping, talking, drinking, and fighting, why not throw a bit of hanky-panky in there to boot?

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Theres getting into playing you're character then theres "getting into playing you're character" if you follow me.

Posted Image

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
...and then there's getting into the character someone else is playing..obviously

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
lol

Posted Image

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Eh. To each there own.

Van Cocidius

Van Cocidius

The World Is Mine

• Members
  • 4,221 posts
The "doing it" is not the purpose of this thread, just a heads up that you might not be alone, when you think you are. Just be cautious and check your house out before you start doing something 'private'.

Posted Image

Madeline Warmbow

Madeline Warmbow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Sadly Gwen, like in Vans post...you cant detect hidden a ghost. GM spirit speakers and other ghosts can see them. I am told an Alt ghost to catch and ban them from your home is a good way to get them out of your house. I hate using the "I Ban Thee" button in RP scenarios "using "house Magics"

However the folks that are doing this aren't IN CHARACTER...they are either very bored and being inappropriately voyeuristic- which to me is really quite sad that they have to do this watching pixels on a screen. Either that or perhaps they somehow believe they can get personal power by holding it over someone's head and trying to show how they are morally superior. If one is a peeping tom...they are so not ever going to convince me they are. It shows a high degree of disrespect for others to go around sneaking behind locked doors to "Catch them at it". My response is generally "I really don't care what they are doing. This is a fantasy roll playing game. Says so right on the box I bought from the store. How does what they are doing effect me?" - takes the wind right out of most Tom, Dick or Davy's sails.

My advice to the perpetrators, should they be reading...

Dude, life is too short. Turn off the computer, spend some time in the real world with real people. You are so wasting your time here, cause my concern over you rates about one microgivashit. Just enough to put my two cents into this post. Grow up, and find something more constructive to do with your time to improve the world. Volunteer at a charity of your choice, take up another hobby...whatever. Cause things do come back around eventually.

Kai_Silverwood

Kai_Silverwood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Well said!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

The "doing it" is not the purpose of this thread, just a heads up that you might not be alone

*goes into his house and RPs wanking himself*

Adammair Walker

Adammair Walker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Does that mean you're filling the place up with tadpoles?

Escaflowne/Balgus

Escaflowne/Balgus

Ironclaw Commander of Minoc [:M:]

• Members
  • 5,561 posts
lol :P, this thread got slightly dirty very fast :D

J06K4AG.png

Van Cocidius

Van Cocidius

The World Is Mine

• Members
  • 4,221 posts

What the hell man?

Posted Image

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Does that mean you're filling the place up with tadpoles?

Oh, one thing Cthu forgot to add about illithid procreation is that they use a tube-thingy (I imagine it's a tube) to suck out brains as well as inject tadpoles.

Ditriteous/Locke

Ditriteous/Locke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
I should really empty out my -BUSTED- Folder here, but then gotrek would empty out his -DITS BUSTED- folder :(

Posted Image

The views and opinions of this user are in no way affiliated with his respective guilds, in conclusion F**K OFF!

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Chicken!!!

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

What the hell man?

Nobody wanks the hellman!

Marlitaja

Marlitaja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
i find it lol how people are defending the right to privacy of cyberers, when they are actually breaking UO ToS!

what i find even more lol is that if these ghosts are only around to perv on cyberers, there must be enough cybering to keep them interested...

lol!

nice to see uo never really changes :P

Omera

Omera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Van, since I am such a douchebag, and enjoy being a douchebag to you and anybody else who becomes my target to be a douchebag to, I am going to give you an admiral's hearty rum!

ICQ me whenever for it.
Edit: I recall RP sex not being against the ToS if you say your RPing... Which is rather retarded.

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

2) You may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language.

3) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.

...its against their code of conduct not their Terms of service ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warning