Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Question!

- - - - - question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Corona.

Corona.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Well, it's that time again. I'm growing bored of WoW (or rather, the aspect of wow that is grinding, pvping and raiding). So!

I'm wondering if anyone roleplays on WoW, how the roleplay in WoW is and what server to go to for the rp!

Also - how active is the RP community in UO these days? Could it be called active? If so - where is it active?

I'm looking to play a little since I can't find the time to play seriously these days.

Thanks a bunch!
Vic.
Posted Image

Rolo

Rolo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
wow really is an appaulling game for rp I'm afraid. Can't say anything for any other server but Defias Brotherhood has it horde side if you join one of the single race guilds.
Second Gurubashi Empire (Trolls), The Old Lordaeron (UD), Orcs of the Red Blade (Guess), Mistrunner Tribe (Tauren), others floating about. From what I hear there's a fair amount alliance side aswell, but being a pvp server I've not personally experienced it.

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Been random rp seen in shattrah as of late...

...orgri..is full of "LOL :D D y D" etc tho...thunderbluff, uc..be lucky to see anyone around really..even less so if looking for talking people.

Aisha

Aisha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Hi Victor!

I'm currently with the second gurubashi empire on Defias Brotherhood and theres are some cracking rp'ers on there.

However i'm afraid it's not as in depth as Uo in that you will find RP every night, however the guild is trying to encourage RP (even giving out rewards for making up events like game time cards and stuff) and dedicating certain nights to rp, and other nights to raiding and pvp.

You have to be a troll though!

Rangarig

Rangarig

Dragon in disguise

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
The lack of roleplay and inherently returning boredom at only levelling, raiding, etc. is the main reason why I've dropped WoW again and again ... definitely nothing like the UO-roleplay that we've all come to get used to. I think the main reason for that is the lack of permanent imprint on the world that you have in WoW. You can't even drop recruitment books at gates...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spirit of Rangarig, Venom, Velvetia and others.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question