Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ninjitsu

- - - - - ninjitsu

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I went to TW and got discorded but it only lasted like 10 seconds, how am I supposed to gain in 10 seconds, is their some trick?
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
10 seconds!!! lasted longer when I did it. *no wise cracks here*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Yeah man, before I could even get away from the satyr the effects wore off. Lame huh?
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You have to either have magery, hiding, or lure the satyre near the entrance/exit of the weald.

Attack the satyre, when you get discorded, either cast invis, hide, or run out the exit (to make the satyre stop his attacking) then either move, un-hide, or run back in the entrance. Then stay with-in a few tiles of the satyre that discorded you (I did the alt/left-click to follow).

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dip is the "Man!!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok my progress on Ninjitsu has been VERY slow since hitting 95 this weekend. I have been working it a few hours a night, just sitting on the couch while watching tv and working the skill. from 95-100ish it was pretty regular, like 1 or 2 gains every 10 or so min, but at 100+ it went to almost nil. I spent 2 hours one night and got 1 gain. Yesterday I went at it for 4 hours and got 1.4. I am at 104.5 right now and am not looking forward to the last 10.5 points. I tried to put on jewels to change it up a bit, but that didnt help much either. I noticed once I logged out and came back in and got 2 back to back gains tho. I am at 310 points total now, so I may just finish out my poisoning to 80 (75.6 right now) then stone it to lower points total again, and it may go back to better gains.

But thats just a progress report..

malaci

malaci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hey Bo how's the 120 Ninjitsu going did you ever make it to 120? I"m in the process of training and well lets just say I feel your pain bro. This skill is a !!!!! to gain.. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Malaci

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I'm at 114.5, got a good amount of gain this morning. Been training everyday, for a hour or so, and get atleast a .5 gain out of it so far.

malaci

malaci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I've been training for about 4 day's solid.. I went from 80 to 100 but now I can't seem to get over 100 though. What do I practice once I hit GM? Any help would be appreciated..

Malaci

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Well, once I hit 107.5ish, I stopped actively training, and just got my gains through normal gameplay. I havent been playing too much the last week or so, so its only 108. I dont have a 120 scroll yet tho, so I can only take it to 115. It kinda sucks tho cause on this char, I am finished with every skill except that, and I want to complete him, as its my only char that isnt fully trained on every skill, well minus my crafter, but I have been slacking on finishing those skills for about 4 yrs......

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
One thing that worked for me was I had someone kill me, and the gains started to pick back up. I hadnt died in months on this char as he was on the shelf. I noticed also that at 100, it slowed down big time. I still maintained the deathstrike after 100. My last few trips out training, I went into the trog cave, and just deathstruck every trog I could find. The training in that dungeon is amazing, you can build an entire character there from scratch.

malaci

malaci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thanks Bo.. I was starting to get very disgruntled about this skill and well now I have some hope. I'll try the Trogs.
BTW Bo did you keep hiding on your template or did you go with tactics. I'm still torn between the tactics as I can get better damage with it.

Thx again

Malaci

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I went tactics on it. I have hiding on a stone, and was gonna try it out, but just liked the tactics. The reason I kept the tactics was I was trying to go atleast at a minimum 4/5, and it is very hard to find really nice jewelry with 1/2, hci, and di. Although I did end up finding a ring with 1/2 10hci, 19di. I dont have tons of DI, but it works. I rely mostly on my LP, deathstrike, HL, Conc Blow for my damage. I built it very offensive, for large spurts of damage in a short period of time, since I'm gonna die really soon after anyways...

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
If you're guilded, all you gotta do is take an animal or golem into town and just hit it with deathstrikes. You can get solid gains from this till 120.

malaci

malaci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hiumm.. maybe I'll try that, for now I'm at 105 and I've decided to work another anoying / frustrating skill.. I gotta get NOX up the 80 and it's only at 50... So I'll be working NOX for a while then I'll go back to finishing up Ninjitsu. WOW There gonna have have ninjitsu nerfed before I get my gimp up.. sheesh :laugh: :laugh:
Malaci

"To die by the hands of a sword is Honorable, To die while running away is a Coward"

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Hey mal, if you want, I have like 10-15 kegs of poison and g poison you can have. My buddy made them for me one day and didnt know I was done, so they're just sitting there. It is a way tedious skill to build, but worth every minute spent building it..

malaci

malaci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hey thanks... I can use every keg I can get.. gotta a lot of work to do.. :)
Malaci

"To die by the hands of a sword is Honorable, To die while running away is a Coward"

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Hehe, they won't nerf ninjitsu because the only really effective skill (deathstrike) can be avoided, by just listening to when the deathstrike hits, and then not moving. Ninjitsu as a whole is not great enough to require any type of nerf. If it did, I might just quit UO, cause that would be ridiculous.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ninjitsu