Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Some Questions to former and current UO players

- - - - - current players questions uo

• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

Micheal Hourmere

Micheal Hourmere

Turcpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Let's go back to old skool everything GM scrap all powerscrolls stat etc etc, all iron arm ftw, no focus! Woo! Old days roxxors!

Guest_Phil Lynx_*

Guest_Phil Lynx_*
  • Guests
Never!

Declan O'Connor

Declan O'Connor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Let's go back to old skool everything GM scrap all powerscrolls stat etc etc, all iron arm ftw, no focus! Woo! Old days roxxors!

But then you'd be crap. =p

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts

That's not such a bad idea - in principle.

I would probably ban Necromancy, Bushido, Magery and Chivalry also - unless suitable/applicable/role played [remember that? role playing?] for and by the *character* using them.

uh oh.

I can almost smell Hedlyn. I can feel the red hot burning pressure on the back of my head!

There we go again - talking about rules when we should be talking about common sense and GM control =)
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Shunsaki

Shunsaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Wow, these boards are dead. *Looks around and plants a flag*

Micheal Hourmere

Micheal Hourmere

Turcpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

That's not such a bad idea - in principle.

I would probably ban Necromancy, Bushido, Magery and Chivalry also - unless suitable/applicable/role played [remember that? role playing?] for and by the *character* using them.

uh oh.

I can almost smell Hedlyn. I can feel the red hot burning pressure on the back of my head!

There we go again - talking about rules when we should be talking about common sense and GM control =)

See he knows the truth, nah Declan I'd still wtf pwan you vanilla Warriors ftw, biatch! Battle axer lumber the old sool warrior only one you want! You'd be a woman in a leetard! aite!

Declan O'Connor

Declan O'Connor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Bare in mind i've practically killed your 3 x 120 macer with a 0 x gm archer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: current, players, questions, uo