Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunting in Felucca Dungeons

- - - - - dungeons felucca hunting

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
I noticed lately a couple of things about Felucca dungeons:

1) There is no recall or marking when you are inside the dungeon. If you want to hit that "sweet" farming spot way down in level 4 of the dungeon...you have to fight your way to it.

2) The spawn rate is faster than in Trammel. I mean faster...it is crazy fast. You can't even think or loot properly it is so fast.

3) I have wandered around Shame, the Orc Cave and the Ant Hive near Minoc...deserted. I wonder why.

A note about Felucca Orc Cave: If you get past their wall inside the dungeon you made it further than me. I took my dragon and was stuck at the door...could not get any further in. The spawn was insane! And those freaking Orc Archer's are way powerful. They hit hard as hell and can stealth even as you are attacking it! I died in there, my dragon lived long enough for me to go get rezzed ... die again..go get rezzed and finally it died. I rezzed back in Umbra and stabled him. Not a good go for me in the Orc Caves of Felucca.

The Ant Dungeon near Minoc in Felucca. Not nearly as dangerous as the Orcs. But, they spawn just as fast. And that Ant Lion, whoa...the corpses were piling up so fast that I couldn't loot em fast enough to keep pace with my Rune Beetle. I hauled in 30k and about 200 ingots of each; shadow, copper, dull copper and bronze.

Did I mention I didn't get a single gold coin out of the orc cave in Felucca. That is correct, not a single one. I was too busy peacing and hiding....luck ran out and I died. Oh, I hid with magic not with the skill.

Felucca is rough and dangerous, but I sure did like the rush. Now, if the spawn were a little more tame I would probably have a more productive time...but then, I guess that would upset some.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
:)

I think in the FAQ at uo.com they say that felucca is now considered the "advanced player" area of UO. So it doesn't surprise me at all that everything spawns a lot faster and that it is a lot harder to survive in Fel :P

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I used to take my Thief and just go stealthing thru Fel Dungeons to see if anyone was anywhere...they were always ghostowns unless someone was doing a champ spawn...

Posted Image

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
I like the advanced player concept...but, you still need a machine gun to get through there.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
haha Machine gun! Where is our Sosorian tinkers to develope one? =P

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
*waits for blackrock fusion grenades*

VoloMapleLeaf

VoloMapleLeaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Im waiting for more people to play uo again

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I hunt way deep in Hythloth in Felucca. I've just gone there so much and spent so much time there, I could probably run back and forth blindfolded.

You can't beat the spawn timer, the loot, the gold, and the fame. And for once nowadays, you don't need a "group" to do it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeons, felucca, hunting