Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Attention Wilki - Siege Token Fix issue will be repeated or no?

- - - - - attention fix issue repeated siege token wilki

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

We have a new Box coming out with 9th anniversary.
After a year of posting to Cybernickel's request for your attention to the issue created by your delivery method of the bonus items included in the box (one code insert for ALL items dropped to same character, making them useless on Siege and annoying on other shards.)

I am becoming convinced that EA will do nothing to amend the situation created during the sales of 8th Age boxes.

COULD you please at least assure us that different methods will be used with the 9th anniversary so we do not get a repeat if we choose to spend more of our rent money on another UO upgrade?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilki UO Community Coordinator

Yes, we still plan to remedy this situation.

Since I've also seen some questions about the 9th Anniversary box, I'll answer that here too. I don’t believe any of the items will be an issue on Siege, but since we’re still working on all that’s going into the box, I can’t say for sure. .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: attention, fix, issue, repeated, siege, token, wilki