Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Warrior Template

- - - - - template warrior

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I need help fixing my warriors template. My current template is:

Swords
Tatics
Parry
Anat
Healing
Focus
Magery/Lumberjacking

I am getting rid of Magery & Lumberjacking and going for Chivalry so I can recall. Where do you think I should put my extra 20 points into? Do you think I should pick up Magic Resitance and drop something? This is strictly a PvM character.
Thanks ^.^

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
*Disclaimer: Im working on older knowledge here, so take it with a grain of salt*

Well, if the character is human, they have the Jack-of-all-Trades bonus which gives you a base of 20 in skills that even say 0. To me, this means having 20 points in something is pretty much useless.

Now there are powerscrolls that will allow you to go up to 20 points over GM for most skills, so thats something to consider.

With Chivalry, you only need around 70 points in it to cast most spells (Noble Sacrifice and one other still have a high failure rate) and that frees up yet another 30 points to either scroll skills out or now put 50 into Resist (if thats what you end up going with) or some other skill.

My Fencer Pally:

115 Fencing
110 Tactics
110 Anatomy
105 Healing
110 Parry
80 Focus
80 Chiv

Erm, Im pretty sure thats what they were anyway. I also had just about all 70's resists, a pile of Damage Increase, and some Hit Chance Increase/Defense Chance Increase on my outfit.

He was a pretty much strict PvM char and always seemed to hold his own...at least for as long as my connection held out :)

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You could easily drop focus, pick up Magic Resist, and with the extra 20 you have bump the skills you already have, preferrably Swords/Parry.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Thanks guys :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template, warrior