Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunt Nite Hangover - Labrynth

- - - - - hangover hunt labrynth nite

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Our courageous Friday Hunters took on a new challenge this week. We decided to explore the depths of the Labrynth to find out what type of mysteries this place holds beyond Miasma and Rend.

Our group gathered in high spirits at Yew Gate where many showed their St. Patrick's Day spirit with the wearing of the green!

Posted Image

After organizing into three parties, our Hunters set off for Labrynth and quickly make their way to their first challenge - Rend!

Posted Image

After a fearsome battle, our group pushed forward into uncharted territory, where the wearing of the green quickly turned into the wearing of the gray. :shocked:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Minotaurs and Reptalons called in their friends the Drakes to try to stop our adventurers. When that didn't work, they called out Pyre, a nasty little orange Swoop appearing creature. However, Pyre makes Swoop look like someone's pet parakeet!

Our group was finally successful and battled to the far back of the Labrynth. At the end of the winding road, is an iron gate leading to a calm building decorated as if for a King or Queen. While trying to reach the gate, the minotaurs kept calling for reinforcements.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The building has a roof top and terrace which you can rest on before battling your way back out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

We can only speculate on the intentions of this building but it seems very similar to the Champ Spawn area in Bedlam. However, getting here is MUCH more difficult. I shudder to think what the champ might be should it ever be completed! LOL

After making our way back out and binding our wounds, our group set off to face Dreadhorn to round out the evening. With a good show of teamwork and timing, the keys were quickly obtained and Dreadhorn was faced and defeated. Congratulations to Stormhawke who managed to pry the Crimson Cinture from Dreadhorn's tight grip.

Thank you to everyone who came out and participated in our explorations. The enthusiasm even in the face of such overwhelming odds is a lot of fun to see. It is wonderful to see warriors, tamers, mages, spellweavers, bards, archers, stealthers, etc. all come together and work towards a common goal. Each of you support the group so well and I'm so very proud of you! You truly show the meaning of teamwork (even in complete chaos).

Until next week, be safe.

Posted Image

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
Wow.
Simply WOW!

Thanks Anne!

Prizim

Prizim

I am getting too old for this!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Very nice story Anne... I always love reading about things I haven't done yet....lolol
Posted Image

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Thanks for another fun Friday night :) I actually did most of my dying in the swamps at Dreadhorn :-/
Posted Image

Gotzhaus

Gotzhaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Question, was anyone able to stealth thru any of this at all?

Posted Image

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Question, was anyone able to stealth thru any of this at all?

Yep, we had a few stealthers along. And I've taken my stealther back there previously. You have to be careful and move slowly and pay attention but it can be done. :)

Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Looks awesome, wish I could have been there.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I used to stealth through and grab the Minotaur Artifacts for deco and stuff. There is usually alot of revealing, running, and rehiding but after a while I got so I didnt die every time I went in there...

Posted Image

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
wow that looks like one crazy battle... i might need to join in on one of those sometime

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

i might need to join in on one of those sometime

I certainly hope you will! :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hangover, hunt, labrynth, nite