Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Post Your Custom House Designs Here

- - - - - custom designs house post

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I just discovered Dark Night option... so here's my castle in the deepest of night!

First floor (Vendor Arcade). Notice the dark and scary storage room you can't see!
Posted Image

Second floor (Crafting Plaza). Notice the dark and scary areas of dark and scarienestness.
Posted Image

Third floor (The Five Towers). Notice the dark and scary... well you get the idea.
Posted Image

Forth floor (The Dark and Scary Entrance!) muwahahahahahahahaaaa!

Posted Image

Forth floor (The SpOoky and dark and scary Crow's Nest Cafe!) are you scared yet?
Posted Image

Zal

Zal

Grandmaster Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Lobber you have a lot of spare time on your hands ;)

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I kinda thought that was the point of this thread? :P

Zal

Zal

Grandmaster Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I kinda thought that was the point of this thread? :P

LoL, I'm just busting you. IT LOOKS GREAT!!:P

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Opy's Farm
Posted Image

Yes, it actually is larger than 18x18. Hah! Fooled you! Is it an optical illusion? Or is it really that large?
You'll have to come visit it to find out!
It is on Pacific Shard, in Malas south of Luna, over the first bridge and just past the first Brigand camp and next door to a hospital.
Yes, I can mine from the north east corner of the house, and of course, I've set up shop there as well.
I designed the farm to hide all potential illusion breaking features, and blended everything together as perfectly as possible.

I intend on growing alot of plants here, as well as relaxing here from the hectic pace at Castle Opiate.
This is where all of the residents of the Castle grow their food. They are a hungry bunch!

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
very nice use of floor tiles and multiple floors there Lobber :)

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
oooh I have to see that farm! I've never got into the optical illusion stuff but now im interested. I really like the round tower even if the roof is weird (not your fault of course).

Good work!

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I have cultivated the farm, and planting is done. The seeds are all sewn:
Posted Image
You will notice three areas of sewn seeds. The West Field, the South Field, and the very small North field. The west field is of known and identified seeds. The south field are all unknown but categorized by type and color, and the north field is an experimental garden, using Fertilized Soil instead of regular dirt.

If you need directions, just ask any []EF[] Guild member you see on Pacific, especially hanging around New Haven, and they will gladly direct you toward the farm.

Lobber

Lobber

Level Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Holey Brussel Sprouts Batman!
Posted Image
What in the world did I get myself into??? :D
This requires some logistics planning!

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
oh hahahah of course, 7 days and the trees all go *POOF* and are suddenly six feet tall.

If theyre blocking off each other, store em in boxes, I think you can still manage them that way. (might need to drag the box into your backpack to feed em).

Mathena

Mathena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

oh hahahah of course, 7 days and the trees all go *POOF* and are suddenly six feet tall.

If theyre blocking off each other, store em in boxes, I think you can still manage them that way. (might need to drag the box into your backpack to feed em).

Plants do not grow in secure containers. They go into a dormant mode.
If you need to store them elsewhere what I have done is put them into a bag and left them on my beetle. They will still grow there. To water them I pull them from the beetle to my backpack, water them and put them back on the beetle

nice farm lobber....looks great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Wish i'd known that when I went on vacation and left them all to die :P

Mathena

Mathena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Wish i'd known that when I went on vacation and left them all to die :P

Ouch!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
So thanks to the Charmed One, I have a new 18x18 plot in Tokuno! Here is the design so far. The sandy area at the bottom is for my gardening. The paddock with mare & foal is where I've put my hitching post. The small one story building will be a farmers hovel (some storage, roleplaying). The grass strip in front is for vendors. The stone tower is my crafters hall, once I get my tools set up. The wood house is a sort of man-cave for meetings and such.

Any ideas for deco'ing?

Posted Image

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
I would make the sandy area grass.

The space between the northwest tower and the northeast house is largely invisible - I would attach the two buildings.

Chadwick

Chadwick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I like to hear (read ;)) your opinions, leave a comment! =)

Outside : Roof, Blacksmithy, Fountain, Plants

Posted Image

1st Floor :
Alchemy, Library, Aquarium, Storage room

Posted Image

2nd Floor :
Bedroom, Art room, Storage closet

Posted Image

- Took me a total of 4 days to build and decorate
- Located west of Skara Brea on Pacific
- Toons names are: Deviander, Mongole, Forest, and ZoOmakrOom
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corona.

Corona.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
You have a beautiful home, Chadwick. The only thing that bugs me is the chimney. I would have made the long, long chimney into several small ones, รก la british suburban houses.

It just looks odd to have such an open hole in the house. Other than that, very beautiful and neat design!

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Here is my new Forge and Loom design:

Posted Image

Zynia

Zynia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
love your cottage cheeseplant. i've been away from game for a while, but i'm dying to check out some of the new items and get to work on a redecor. i haven't in over a year! thank god it's still decorated from last fall ;)

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Thanks and welcome back to the game. I think that's mine designed for a little while. Post a picture of yours once you've redecorated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, designs, house, post