Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Post Your Custom House Designs Here

- - - - - custom designs house post

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Haha Maddux! Hmm dirt plot and walls... sounds good!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
My hands are meant for killing, not laying bricks and logs. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

laying bricks and logs. :)

That's what Personal Attendants are for! We'll send Creighton. *nods*

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Apocalyptica

Apocalyptica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Had a little fun on test:

Posted Image

shame someone plonked their own plot so close to mine. Should have made the screenie right aways as I finshed building the house and had no neighbors ;)
Reality? What is that? Where can I download it?

Elaysia

Elaysia

The Day it Rained Forever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
My Zento home and i have got alot of grief from some people saying why did i build a tree house in Zento?? I thought it was a great spot b/c of all the trees and such surrounding it. It's on LS right out of the moongate. I custo'd it in my image of the Inn of the Last Home from Dragon Lance. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• First floor Zento House.JPG
  • second floor.JPG
  • third floor.JPG
  • The Inn of the last home.JPG

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Hey if you like the design then it doesn't matter what others say!

I do not see what anyone has to complain about on your house because it is beautiful! If Ewoks lived on the same shard as you. You would one day log in and see them all over the place, course in UO graphic they probably be bears. =P

Edit: here is my house not as nearly as fancy or as creative as everyone else's house but hey might as well go ahead and contribute to the thread ^_^

First Floor
Posted Image
Second Floor
Posted Image
Third Floor
Posted Image
Forth Floor
Posted Image

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
hehe I like your 4th floor Carp! I just designed my house, i have to decorate first then i'll post mine :)

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I get lost on my 4th floor...

I still need more plants! I must grow oh so many more but this time I will not have 50 (tad bit over exagerated but I did have quite a few) pots going at once... went through so many kegs of potions doing that hehe

And can not wait to see your Snuggle! I bet it is going to be beautiful!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Pagudus

Pagudus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have done several house designs in my time of UO but none as creative as this I'd say. Some features include sunken rooms on the first floor and the Samurai standing armour in the corner of the living room (I plan on writing up a tut for Castles and Courtyards for this). Plants will fill out the roof and a few touches will be put in the bedroom and study areas. I Just finished it up enough to post this afternoon so barring a few additions here and there, I can call this home done. It is very quickly becoming one of my favorites. If you care to check it out in person visit Drachenfels. I am located in the orc fort outside Umbra. Char owner K'lypso.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
The Iantown Aquarium Player Museum on Siege. Currently under construction

The picture's are 2 outside views, Private home owners room, Player Statue Museum - balcony level & finally the Aquarium area. The fish on the floor are entires in the Iantown monthly fishing contest. Largest fish gets trophied and placed on the wall. And I keep forgetting to move that barrel :-/

In the process of collecting statues from players. The aquariums have yet to be filled. Will do that when everything else is set deco wise.

Appreciate any comments thoughts..~ Se'an

Attached Thumbnails

• IAMuseumA.jpg
  • IAMuseumE.jpg
  • IAMuseumB.jpg
  • IAMuseumC.jpg
  • IAMuseumD.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Lady Kylana

Lady Kylana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

My Zento home and i have got alot of grief from some people saying why did i build a tree house in Zento?? I thought it was a great spot b/c of all the trees and such surrounding it. It's on LS right out of the moongate. I custo'd it in my image of the Inn of the Last Home from Dragon Lance. :)

*gasp* I LOVE IT!!!! Glad to see other people inspired by Dragonlance.

Of course, if it was REALLY supposed to be the Inn of the Last Home, you'd have the wooden bar, and the large common table that Fizban pushed up against the wall in the first book. :grin: All you need now is some vendors (so you can name them)....put one behind the bar and name him Otik, and one near a table and name her Tika. Or go even further, and sit vendors named after all of the Heroes at the tables!

Kylana
Posted Image

AbbyRose

AbbyRose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Well, I guess I shall post me house design. It isn't big or fancy like an 18x18. (Truth be told, it is a 15x10, but I loved working on it.)

I favor simple, practical house designs, and since I always lived small, I make space saving and area a large priority. (Hence the flat roof.) I also hold to a philosophy that one does not need millions worth of rares to make a good looking house, even if it is small.

Well, here it is, floor by floor:
Posted Image
First Floor

Posted Image
Second Floor

Posted Image
Third Floor

Posted Image
Roof

I am open to suggestions, but I really like what I have so far. I just love the second floor, I nicknamed it the red room (or sometimes the passion room.)

Posted Image

Lady Devika
// Legendary Tamer of Great Lakes

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I love it, AbbyRose! I'm a big fan of patios :)

HaleBopp

HaleBopp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
SONOMA
Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
love the bones layout, looks very nice. good work Posted Image

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums HaleBopp. Glad you entered your house. In fact they all look great :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
how foolish, ppl calling homes nice. however most homes just looks like !!!!, no a real master of the costumizing art should make better than most post here (also there nice here i must admit)

(no offence i just want u ppl to make better houses so i gte better inspiration for mine)

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums zevil :) .

Guessing your not a "real master of the customizing art" as you hope to copy someone elses :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

how foolish, ppl calling homes nice. however most homes just looks like !!!!, no a real master of the costumizing art should make better than most post here (also there nice here i must admit)

(no offence i just want u ppl to make better houses so i gte better inspiration for mine)

Welcome, zevil!

Between here and Stratics, I've saved exactly 269 pictures of different house designs. It takes some work to find them all, but there are plenty of incredibly creative people around here sharing their designs.

I know you used the disclaimer "no offense," but it sounds like you just wrote your first post here, announcing that the houses look like !!!! (as you put it). Maybe I'm thin skinned, but I take offense to that.

The search feature of the forums will pull up plenty of designs to help you find one to copy. It will even pull up a link to my picture web site, where I've posted almost all of the pictures I've ever collected of UO house designs. You might even try your own hand at designing a house and contributing to the community. It's not as easy as it looks, and all of these !!!! houses actually took hours of work to design.

I'd post the link to my house collection, but I'm still kind of taking offense to your post. Sorry :-/

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I love your place HaleBopp, love all the bones that you layout.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, designs, house, post