Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Selling 3 Story Custom Tower In Fel *PICS*

- - - - - custom fel pics selling story tower

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Selling Custom Tower Located In Felucca For 400K OBO! PM if your interested or reply.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
It's now just a 8x13 Plot and only 100K

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I wish you luck mate. My buddy and I tried getting rid of a couple spots on Cats, one a bit bigger in Malas and the other an 18x18 in Fel, and there were no bites....

Posted Image

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
hey i ran by that house sometime last week!

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Well I'm stuck.. I just got a tower, and i also have a 17x18 custom along with this 8x13 and a 10x14(I think) and that is between 3 accounts

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

It's now just a 8x13 Plot and only 100K

why is it so small now?

johnny-california

johnny-california

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
sorry I havn't posted in a while.. i ended up trying to sell it for 55K and nobody bit, until someone told me I could demolish and get refunded 64K. So I did that with both my small houses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, fel, pics, selling, story, tower