Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Arrival of the House of Haulgaren!

- - - - - arrival haulgaren house

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Welcome to Europe ,have lots of fun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DuxMagnus

DuxMagnus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi and welcome to Europa.

Say did you guys happen to be in KoW as well or just Inethria? Yeah I know it's been long ago...at least Venner should remember it.

edit: just saw Filbert is a mod on your forums. Is he playing on Europa as well now? I loved when he once turned into a woman hehehe

KoW was my very first roleplaying guild when I was about 14-15 I think. I am trying to get Filbert to come over but KoI is not dead on Cats and others are taking over the GM responsibilities for me. I loved those old KoW days and Europa reminds so much of what catskills used to be. Unfortuneately, many Catskills RPers have fallen into the UO trap and aren't willing to sacrifice their pretty magic arties and items for a better experience. Too many of them are hard-headed and its nice to find a place where my guild is easily accepted. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Hopefully my guild can be more active in up-coming events. I myself have been quite busy with school, btu I am delineating tasks to other senior members. Also, we will soon have a tavern up and running so feel free to stop by. You can find our main fort west of the Wrong mountains between the mountains and the water. The fort is wedged between two castles (which is a little depressing at times). Here is what I have come up with so far regarding the information about the guild. http://inethria.tryn...wtopic.php?t=79

It will be updated regularily as ideas come to mind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arrival, haulgaren, house