Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Good, The Bad and The Mediocre

- - - - - bad good mediocre

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Right well

The Good:
My Account is being reactivated

The Bad:
My bro will be mainly playing is and may turn Wedge/Medivh into a Murderer (Else both will be Grey for a while) However I am working it so that Wedge will not be the Murderer, else he may just create some new chars to be murderers? Meh

The Mediocre:
I have agreed with my Bro to let me play from time to time, tho tbh Mr Pessimist imagines nothing will have changed and walking through a town at 5pm with no interaction visible is still around >_<

Why is my bro playing?
He wants to go on a game that its an instant start for PvP and since my account is geared up etc it seems like a good start for him as his old friends playing UO again.

Guest_Klion D'Gar_*

Guest_Klion D'Gar_*
  • Guests
Tip: Don't play at 5pm if you expect interaction. Play between 8pm and 10pm for maximum roleplay!

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Im a student, I go out in the evening nowadays >_>

Or play on WoW \o/

Haleorn

Haleorn

Vesparian

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
Just get yourself a seperate account and work it up? No doubt you can wean some money off your original account for it.

Hanse Davion [-V-], Haleorn [DDi], Angfan [Clw]

1998 - 2010

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I aint paying for a uo account, I left it a year ago.. But since my bro wanted to play again and this way gives me a chance to nose around.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bad, good, mediocre