Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A Request!

- - - - - request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Cal Soulshadow

Cal Soulshadow

Quitter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
No, Europa isn't an RP only shard, but it's fairly obvious the house is owned by an RPer, and that they've done it deliberately to piss off E-V. It's pathetic and disrespectful. They should feel ashamed of themselves.

Posted Image

Floria

Floria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Why don't you all get a torch and stand infront of the house and scream obsenities until he comes out and then hunt him out.

I like the way you think. Would at least beat all those tavern nights, markets, tourneys and other generic events. :P

Posted Image

Cerys Slowtree

Cerys Slowtree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Please, this topic is about respect and lack of respect.

Clearly, somebody has been annoyed by elves, and used an elaborate way of showing that.

Understandably the elves and friends are upset by this.

There is really no call for anybody else to call one another names.
[SIGPIC]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8065/cerysbanner5ng.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Bored. Getting rid of the crappy pointless posts, I see more come up, more warnings will be placed.

Guest_Klion D'Gar_*

Guest_Klion D'Gar_*
  • Guests
I don't see what this has to do with respect. I have stated that there are logical IC reasons for this to be built, it's probably best to contact the owner before casting spurious accusations.

I have noticed the player involved has used some Guardsman related material, but this shouldn't be evidence of our involvement. Guardsman uniforms are easily accessible afterall.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request