Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Signiture Request

- - - - - request signiture

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Veggy

Veggy

Human Vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Nasty evil guy... how about this one :P

In all seriousness though find a picture...crop the pictreto the size you want...
go to www.acidfonts.com get a font you like.... and just add it on paint simple :/

Attached Thumbnails

• mrjihad.jpg

Posted Image

The Tyevers, [A^K]
Vavanai Lanore, [L~U]

Henry Winter B^F

Henry Winter B^F

Brigand

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Mine is from the human race of warcraft, the other is the same character but after he became undead.

Posted Image

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!

Guest_Raul_*

Guest_Raul_*
  • Guests
Or capture them from a film like i did, this guy is from the opening scenes of Scorpion King.

Taggart

Taggart

[viewusername] thinks this title is about them

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Would of been better if you used an image of him with the axe in his chest, I though yay they killed Raul when I first saw that

Tyran Khaal

Tyran Khaal

Elder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Okay i didn't find anyone to make me a signiture, seems everyone has stopped making them or are out of reach so i pulled myself together, downloaded photoshop and bam did it myself.

My first creation, whaddayathink?
Posted Image

Veggy

Veggy

Human Vegetable

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
See.....simple and easy....
Nice picture like, where you get it?
Posted Image

The Tyevers, [A^K]
Vavanai Lanore, [L~U]

Tyran Khaal

Tyran Khaal

Elder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Google ofcourse, what else? :D

All hail the mighty google..
Posted Image

qasim

qasim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I like it !
however, allow me to introduce you, and those who do not know of it, to www.deviantart.com . I've been haunting the site for a year.. too many categories to ever mention, good search engine, and some extremely good pictures.

Posted Image
"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

Park Su-mi

Park Su-mi

The voice of common sense.

• Members
  • 1,957 posts
Don't post a devianart link and tell people to nick pictures from it. That's just ASKING for the art-law hypocrite nobheads to start moaning about artist' rights on the internet. There's only a few more rants from those eejits who - oh, what a surprise - nearly all seem to be happy downloading MP3s - I can take.

Posted Image
Don't swear, kids!

Devlin

Devlin

Mucho loco

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Only get pictures from DeviantArt if you are looking for badly-drawn pictures of anime furries having tentacle sex.

Drawn by fat sweaty nerd women

Who praise every picture with ' omg gr8 werk *tackl-hugz* <^_^> '

Calluna

Calluna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
*points at her sig*
Deviant art pic, sigged up by moi. So there.

Posted Image

Hmm? Armed to the teeth? Well... I'm wearing platemail. Bite me.
(Thanks Quiwi!)

qasim

qasim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
True, true. I stand corrected. Although, I told no one to do anything, just posting in an unfortunate context, I actually advertised for them, so double wrong I guess. I haven't given it much thought though, I imagined if the user gave credit to the creator, it would be all right. And you could always ask..
But yes, you have a point. However, are you implying that you, and most here, make their signatures from scratch ? Or got the artist make it for their character for that sake.

Edit:
And devlin, no. You should see my collection after a year haunting it as I said. When you first hit jackpot, it's a masterpiece. It's a matter of taste and effort I guess.

Posted Image
"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, signiture