Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trick or Treat

- - - - - treat trick

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Taggart

Taggart

[viewusername] thinks this title is about them

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Just letting everyone know if you say trick or treat to an NPC you may get some candy off them or turned into an orc/expolded can tell if an NPC kills you if their are body parts around it. Or you can get a special treat I got some 9th anny milk

Darkion

Darkion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
I Made the mistake of having my wepeon equiped when trick and treating... Big Scary Twin came and tried to beat me up. So i ran like a girl and let my guards kill it lol.
Kanrey Davion... The best kind of Davion!

Paladis

Paladis

Grumpy Old Git

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
For some reason the idea of Grandmaster templar Taggart wandering around saying 'Trick or Treat' to npc's made me chuckle.

Taggart

Taggart

[viewusername] thinks this title is about them

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Thats why I used an alt paladis

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
A little reasurance any who find themselves faced with an evil twin need not fear they will beat you down (if you don't kill them) to 0 hp but you don't die they dispel and you just need to heal.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Lann'Al

Lann'Al

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Really?

i was killed and corpsecamped by my twin !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
they aint that hard to kill anyway...dont think

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Well It seems that some will and some wont. I sat there and let my twin bater me until i was 0 hp and it dispeled i rose to 1 hp instantly and healed myself from there.

Posted Image

Aisha

Aisha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
OMG EA actually came up with a fun idea that doesn't involve killing 875926529459 mobs with 09572409572095 hp and hit you for 2075420972 dmg!!!!

This is good fun!

Cal Soulshadow

Cal Soulshadow

Quitter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
I enjoyed being the dragon, even if I was a bit freaked out...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Well actually there was a spawn that went from grave yard to grave yard lots of red spawn and a pretty tough (in my weak opinion) Grim Reaper which I got nothing from personally *pouts* but a guildie got a grim reaper's sythe and someone i heard got a lantern of twilight or something.

Posted Image

Ivan

Ivan

Down and dirty serf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I got turn into a Zombie Only to have a Kaldorian Guard try and kill me :(

Aisha

Aisha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
lol Spider was the best thing i turned into!

I did see a grim reaper in trinny, but it disappeared while chasing some bluebie

Marcus

Marcus

Ni Hao!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I became invisible!

erh or the polymorph spell said "An Unknown" had no body or anything! Also an Orc Captain, an Ogre and erh a Daemon... but those were boring compared to the other one.

Cal Soulshadow

Cal Soulshadow

Quitter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
I got the invisible one as well. It was a bit freaky trying to figure out where I was going (more so when trying to open doors!)

Posted Image

Marcus

Marcus

Ni Hao!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Oh yea it was! mmhm I wanted to get a picture but I died after the next trick or treat.

hey you know maybe we should get together a bunch of us OOC and hunt those grim reapers. They randomly spawn at the graveyards right?

Cal Soulshadow

Cal Soulshadow

Quitter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
They're pretty tough. I wouldn't want to try with any of my RP characters...but my gimpy arti archer does OK. Even so I had to take ol' Grim to Brit Bank as I couldn't deal with him on my own!

Posted Image

Marcus

Marcus

Ni Hao!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Mmhm that bad? I helped out a bit to take one down but they had already taken like half of it's health!

Cal Soulshadow

Cal Soulshadow

Quitter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
It's easier than a peerless and harder than a champ spawn boss. He also raises dead so he will raise the corpses of the other spawn. Take him to Brit Bank and he doesn't have any corpses to raise there. ;)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: treat, trick