Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What should I do with this character?

- - - - - character

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Makes sense.

What does the rune beetle drop off?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
rune beetle has 3mana regen, 10 intel bonus, and I think 10 or 15 LMC, and I think it has cold/energy resists.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

rune beetle has 3mana regen, 10 intel bonus, and I think 10 or 15 LMC, and I think it has cold/energy resists.

And its mage friendly. So you can meditate in it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah, that too. It is metal armor. You know, I wonder why they didnt just make it a leather Do instead of a Plate Do when it is OBVIOUSLY intended to be a mage friendly tunic..

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Yeah, I have a rune beetle on my mage now. Where are these found? Were they one of the greater treasures of Tokuno?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
they were the majors that you traded in 10 minors to get

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Ohhh I see, I am sad I missed that.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I was there for it, didnt really camp like others did and ended up buying stuff later. I think I collected like a total of 9 or 10 of em. The guy who lived behind my house had vendors, so his house was open. One day I was lookin at the vendors cause he had some decent stuff and noticed 1 box was set to anyone, on the floor. Opened it and found like 90 of the minors. Well not realizing what I had found I never thought twice about it, cause I didnt care about the minors, or camping for them. Earlier this year me and my friend found an idoc that was loaded with the minors, so we were able to get all the Majors that we needed. It all evened out I guess..

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Can you still trade in minors for majors?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah you can. The minors arent dropping, but the guy is still there taking trade ins. In fact, just last week, I went and traded in some myself. My bud quit and gave me all his crap. Well i found the stash of the ones we found at the IDOC and went and traded them in for a suit I was building. Saved me a few mil.. I also found his stash of what he got. This guy went and got like 10 sets of Swds of prosperity..

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
DANG...I need to find an IDOC, I never find anything cool. I found a house that the guy quit and just let fall, all I got was some potted trees and slayer weapons. It sucked!

I need to find those GOOD IDOC's.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
this one just happened to be in front of our guildhouse, we spent our entire lunch break looting it. I found like 30 Bod Books too. That and the minors were it. Well, we got an 18x18 guildhouse afterwards tho, so thats a bonus.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Nice, I have an 18x18 and a Keep. I love my keep, but like the customization ability of the 18x18

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I got a 15x15 not the largest but I like it. Least I actually do have a home course then again Atlantic shard has WAY to many people on it >_< but nice people so that is why I stay

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character