Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

requesting a noble guide!

- - - - - guide noble requesting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sourpuss

Sourpuss

The Little Hen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
After only logging in a night to Rp and being about in the daytime to buy things for my guild. I have decided to find something to do in my daytimes on UO, namely Dungeons.
I have gotten to the bottom of one of two dungeons (tokuno and the one with all the lizzardmen at the start) and a way into others, but i have never really experienced them in great detail.

They havent had much of an appeal to me untill I managed to finally start to master my template, but now I seek out a noble guide to take me on a tour of exciting places in UO. So if your bored and want to show me around some places, send me a icq 228320574

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Abigail

Abigail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
There are exiciting places in UO? o.O

Snubson

Snubson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Oi baldy...

....Prima or lugh'll take you places in uo if needs be. Shout me, yer've got my icq.

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Theres loads of places of fun to go to in UO.

I still spend many hours riding round through the dungeons offering people aid where i see they need it.
Even if its just me bandi- ing them.

A good way to make friends and bring new blood into the RP world.
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Sourpuss

Sourpuss

The Little Hen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Anyone interesting in finding a group to have a go at doom?

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, noble, requesting