Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Void Shadow battle tonight - let's kick its ethereal botty!

- - - - - battle botty ethereal kick shadow tonight void

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rabin

Rabin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

The Void Shadow a creature more deadly than the Harrower still lives in Ishenar, this is a one of a kind monster and is still alive despite 5 large assaults on it. Everyone is needed to bring this thing down.

Be at Castle British, Tram
At 7.15 pm UK time
Wednesday 27th September.

Earlier if you want to live longer for strategy talk.

Have loads of insurance, Demon Slayer, Iolos lutes etc. If you think you have fought a hard battle before and died this creature is going to make it look like it was a walk in the park.

If you are not up to the fight then aid is also needed at the entrance and res station. For more details be early 7.00pm UK time and check out the strategy on stratics Europa forums for a full battle plan.

Lady Flame
Elite Bloodguard

I'll be there with a tamer keeping the spawn clear outside so returning ghosties don't get snotted. This is a shard wide event - not an RP one, not a 'loyalist' one. So far the score is VS 5 - Europa 0 :eek:

Someone posted on the EU forum that the extra spawn is gone, so it may be JUST the VS in there now. That should make the job a bit easier.

To anyone who hasn't been before - don't take summoned eles in the cave with you, the VS uses necro on any corpses lying around :D

Rabin [A^K]

Posted Image

Maniacski

Maniacski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Vs?

Cerys Slowtree

Cerys Slowtree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
It is just the void shadow in there now.
Please excuse the monochrome shot!

Attached Thumbnails

• voidyc1.jpg

Gwen Irima

Gwen Irima

Lost elf

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationHolland
I'll be there this evening after the repair hour at the Rose with my tinker to make Golems :)

Posted Image
-oOo- About Elves -oOo-

Rabin

Rabin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Vs?

Void Shadow... :P

Rabin [A^K]

Posted Image

Maniacski

Maniacski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Sounds cool. But I guess its suicide trying to do it in GM armour ;p

Cerys Slowtree

Cerys Slowtree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
It is, but then it is suicide anyway.

Guest_Grim Dysart_*

Guest_Grim Dysart_*
  • Guests

To anyone who hasn't been before - don't take summoned eles in the cave with you, the VS uses necro on any corpses lying around :D

Was so funny when a buddy of mine came back after a long time away and went to fight shadow wyrms with his pally archer...

"WTF It's making skeletal dragons! Aiee!"
"I killed myself in one hit! OMG monster Blood Oath sucks!"

Had to make him tone down his damage by not casting Enemy of One, and come along with him to pre-emptively animate the dead ones.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battle, botty, ethereal, kick, shadow, tonight, void