Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Vet rewards and 12th Anniversary items

- - - - - 12th anniversary items rewards vet

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Im not sure if I've read it somewhere but is there a deadline to get your items?

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
November 8th...

[SIGPIC]http://www.uoforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic8169_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
To add to Maeglid's post, I think November 8th is the deadline to login and receive a ticket. I believe you'll be able to use the ticket after that date.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
I'm positive that's the way it is sablestorm. Nov 8th to collect the actual ticket. No actual "turnin" date.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Zalocaud

Zalocaud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I double clicked on my 12th anniversary cake to see if it did anything and my character ate it. LOL

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
How'd it taste?

Vivacia

Vivacia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Mine was dry........very dry

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Was it the gray one? That I found dry too. The Blue one was rather squishy though. ;)

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Wonder if there are rare® colors this time. On the other hand, I wish they'd go for rare shapes/images since colors are sometimes difficult for me.

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
Oh no, please no rare colours... they are taking up so much space. Bells, these statue-heads, ... cakes. *sighs*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
That's what Spring Cleaning is for :)

I used to hoard chests and chests of these tsotchkes, but after Spring Cleaning 2008, I came to discover if I have just one or two, or even just run out and buy something for cheap when I need it, it's a whole lot less hoarding and headache.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Love the house teleporter one, that's a great idea.

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Has anyone been able to place the codex? I havn't been able to in any of my homes. :'(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
It needs an 8x8 space to place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
The house teleporter is nice but I some dude selling one for 100mil gold. I was going to sell the 12th anniv. items but some other guy was selling them for just 400k so I might have to wait to sell 'em for a higher price.

I sorta wish the teleporter weren't just for a vet reward... but since anyone below 12 years can trade or place or use them I guess that's okay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Yep pricing I've heard is 45m, 75m and 100m and these are actual sales.
I know the 45m is true, cause I sold it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

4gregu

4gregu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Question, when people are selling these, I notice they are advertising per tile... IE "selling house teleporters, 70 mil per" Does that mean you have to buy 2 of them? Don't they come as linked sets?

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Not sure how folks are doing it, but it's useless without both tiles. And yes the set is linked to each other.

It should come in a bag, which is actually titled "House Teleporters" and should have 2 tiles in it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I think this will become a problem down the road when they start turning up at IDOC's. People will scavenge one, but likely not know where the other is, much less be able to get it. With lots of single tiles floating around, some unscrupulous reseller will eventually just throw two in a bag and there is no way, presently, to tell they are not a pair.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

I think this will become a problem down the road when they start turning up at IDOC's. People will scavenge one, but likely not know where the other is, much less be able to get it. With lots of single tiles floating around, some unscrupulous reseller will eventually just throw two in a bag and there is no way, presently, to tell they are not a pair.

Good point, but if you were to pick up one at an IDOC and go lock it down in your house, I wonder if you could pop out on the other side. I've never tested this aspect of them. How do they work with private houses? Perhaps I'll go do some experimenting later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 12th, anniversary, items, rewards, vet