Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Community Contact Info

- - - - - community contact info

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Chrissay_Mythic

Chrissay_Mythic

UO Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Hey guys we have a new email contact for community. It's uocommunity at ea.com. Pms on the boards here can fill up from time to time. There are times where I need to purge messages so that I can receive new ones. I like to save all of my contacts and I like to keep them in one central location.

I have updated my profile with this new address and allowed you to send me emails through the forum.
  • CescoAiel likes this

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thank you Chrissay.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Adam needs to stop being stingy with the PM caps!

But yeah, I can see where it would be easier to manage them in an e-mail client :)

Chrissay_Mythic

Chrissay_Mythic

UO Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Adam needs to stop being stingy with the PM caps!

But yeah, I can see where it would be easier to manage them in an e-mail client :)

When you are dealing with multiple fansites and multiple pm boxes it can get overwhelming. Especially if someone sends you a pm in June and you have to remove it to make room for new PMs. Then you get a message in September asking about a follow up of some kind and it's gone :(. With emails it goes through my outlook and I can add "bells and whistles" if i need to and I can properly archive all the messages :)

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
I like Outlook, very functional. Have fun!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia

I like Outlook, very functional. Have fun!

Mwoach... I prefer Thunderbird or Apple mail! But Outlook *is* better than Entourage (M$'s botched attempt at an Exchange client for OS/X) =)
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
The massive advantage outlook has is that it's used everywhere. And in Chrissay's case, I would expect that all of EA uses Outlook :)

I can import/export messages from home->work or work->home easily, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community, contact, info