Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Are you enjoying the invasion?

- - - - - enjoying invasion

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
If you're ever bored and want to make buttloads of money, go to fight the Trogs, with the soulseeker. You can clean up and make over 120-150k an hour. You gotta be quick to grab the loot as there is always 2 ready to respawn, but they give about 500 gold apiece, and with SS and Eo1, you kill em in 3 hits. Thats where I go to make up my lost insurance money each week. Bo dies alot......

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Where do I find trogs?

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Painted Caves

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
That's NW of Trisnic right?

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I'm not too sure about locations, I normally have runes. Look for it in a Rune Library, they'll surely have it.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
NW of trinsc, next to hidden valey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I went there yesterday, that place sucks!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
there are 2 spots where you can control the spawn, straight forward from the front, and then to the right. They are both places where 2 spawn, and they respawn fast, but if you do it a bit and get the hang of it, you can grab gold while killing, but its soo quick it can get overwhelming. I turn on that show corpse name in UOA so I can click on it instead of the corpse. It's easier that way. You dont have to try to click through dozens of corpses..

Paragon

Paragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Is the invasion over?
I have been into all of the cities that the ophidians were in (on atlantic) and I do not see any more.
Reason I ask, I cant mark runes or gate into papua, and I want to finish my runebook.
Anybody got a clue as to when that will be possible again?

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
It all depends on what shard your playing on. The invasion is still strong in places like Feluccia and on low populated shards like Origin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
I believe it is north west of Trinsic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah, you go south of the gate, hop on the cliff and head north and west a bit, then cross a bridge, then go east and follow the coast line. its right there. once you get it down, its easy as cake. Once you get the looting down to an art, its easy. I also have "show corpse names" so I can click on that instead of the body, it helps with being able to loot the last thing to die. I do it in fel tho, cause too many people drag lurg and grobu to the entrance, and disappear and then they come for me, and with Eo1 on the trogs tho, the bosses do massive damage, but are easily taken out with Eo1 on them.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Doh

Yeah, I'm enjoying the invasion alright. Sad to see it end.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
There are still loads of them in Terra Keep. We were using them last night to pvp around, its great when a tamer lugs his pets with him towards you, and they get distracted by the hordes of Ophids.....Lets you finish him off without his pets cause they are getting their butts whooped by Ophids, he cant heal them and himself at the same time. Good times, yes good times!

Paragon

Paragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
~banging head on keyboard~ gdfsa gdfhs bsstsdfbbs

I still cant recall into papua...jeeeeez
Any clue when that will be possible again?

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
No, But I am enjoying acquiring the collectables. Mark a rune to Papua outside city limits and you will be fine.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enjoying, invasion