Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

SoulStone question

- - - - - question soulstone

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

mouse300

mouse300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey 9 moons, are you Seanchan?... =)

Nope :)
I'm new to these forums, but been posting over on stratics for the past 7 years. sucks having < 10 posts here. i feel like a noob. have 1700 posts on stratics! but i'm really liking the set up and freedom of these forums. amazing to see people are able to sell accounts for gold and cash, and gold for cash over here... *blown away*. i thought that stuff was gone for good years ago. i'm super happy now :)
sorry, that was a long winded reply to a simple question!!! i don't know who seanchan is.
also, it's cool you can give feedback on posts and posters :) i like that!
  • CescoAiel likes this

mouse300

mouse300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So just checking, $9.99 is the cheapest I'm going to get a SS for correct? I'm starting to think I need at least one of these to do what I want to do.

easiest way to get one is as a vet reward. then they're free :) if you have any vet rewards available, i'd go for it. once you hit 1 years old, you can pick 3 rewards, and i picked soul stones for all 3 back when i turned 1 (many years ago at this point). it's nice they're available as 1-year old rewards.

retiredmj

retiredmj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Last I played was 10 years ago and have sold that account. As of now I have 53 more weeks until my 1 yr vet reward. Just want to make sure I'm being economical with how to purchase it.

mouse300

mouse300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
bummer. then yes, buying one for $10 would be the best route to take! and welcome back :)

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
Seanchan are a people from the Wheel of Time books, and the title of the heir of the empress is "Daughter of the Nine Moons", implying that the imperial family have something to do with "the Nine Moons"... Hence the question!... ;)

Welcome to UOF, and don't mind the occasional Stratics bashing, we're really nice people otherwise! :P
(And we really do not count the number of posts someone has, but look at what (s)he has to say...)

EDIT: And as long as real-cash transactions are ok by the UO team, it is likely "we" will be continuing to allow them as well!
(Note that I am not part of "we", but Adam's been very clear on that in the past, and I do not get the impression LC is planning on changing that...)
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

mouse300

mouse300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ohhhhhhhhh wheel of time! my friend read all the books. there's a lot if i remember right. he said i'd love them but i've never read any :)
i had a dream a long time ago that i was orbited by nine dark moons, so when it came time to create an avatar i went with that :)
too bad "orbited by nine dark moons" is too long of a name for UO! so my main is nine dark moons. thanks for the explanation!
and thanks for the clarification on cash transactions. i am glad they're still allowed, at least for now. makes buying and selling accounts much easier. i'm in the market to buy one, and also will be selling one, after the holidays. up until yesterday i figured i was s.o.l.!
  • ramza likes this

retiredmj

retiredmj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
One last SS question from me. I see a "promotional token" on vendors in luna that says redeem for a soulstone. Are these legit? Sorry old school UO has made me paranoid about scams. Thanks!

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
If the mouseover text says it is a PT for an SS then it is very likely they are legit...

I can ensure you that there *are* promotional tokens for soulstones, so it is not impossible!

I'm sorry but without seeing the item first hand, this is all the certainty I can give ya...
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

mouse300

mouse300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yes, they are legit. they give you a full green soulstone, unless they say "redeem for your blue soulstone" at the bottom in which case they give you a full blue soulstone, but those are uber rare, so most likely you'd get a green one. but they are legit tokens, just fairly old at this point. many of the uo online stores (the privately run ones, not ea / uo stores) sell them still.

retiredmj

retiredmj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Thank you both, you saved me a few dollars on my SoulStone

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, soulstone