Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Interview prompts question

- - - - - interview prompts question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Locus Ceruleus

Locus Ceruleus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
While reading the questions posed to Mike Moore, one occurred to me. Is there anyplace in tokuno where one can launch a boat? I've tried several times over the years to no success. Would love to take a sail on those mysterious waters.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
I've been sailing in Tokuno...I wasnt the one launching the boat though.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
I've never had a problem placing a boat in Tokuno waters. There are many islands which require sailing to reach, unless you have a rune there. Some of those islands are inhabited by foul creatures, however, so it would be dangerous to recall in.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

I've never had a problem placing a boat in Tokuno waters. There are many islands which require sailing to reach, unless you have a rune there. Some of those islands are inhabited by foul creatures, however, so it would be dangerous to recall in.

You know, I never knew that! Pics? Coords?

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
You just have to find some coastline where youre close to the water and not too high up on cliffs, I think there's even a dock to the SW of Zento.

Locus Ceruleus

Locus Ceruleus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You just have to find some coastline where youre close to the water and not too high up on cliffs, I think there's even a dock to the SW of Zento.

Really?! Because I've crawled all over Makoto in particular and could never place a boat. As for SW of Zento, the road just ends; there is no dock. I've made a circuit of the three islands and the only other dock I've found is on Isamu at the Citadel (Travesty) and no placey there either. Have you, yourself, Tancred placed a boat in the Tokuno Islands?

Now that I think about it, I've never even seen a rune to Mount Hokanu (Isamu-Jima - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia).

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
If you can find a rune to the Citadel, there's a dock there.

There's also a dock south of Zento where the fishermen all hang out.

I typically place my boats just east of the Isamu Jima Moongate.

As for the dangerous islands, I have a rune to the middle of Revenant Jima. Now THAT is a fun place to try to recall to. About half of the people I send there before me die before I can get there.
Posted Image

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
I seem to remember a few of the islands only reachable by sailing were also eligible for house placing....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, prompts, question