Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Stygian Abyss items

- - - - - abyss items stygian

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
The Launch Offer for UO:Stygian Abyss expansion has ended.

The Launch Offer items were:

1.Three Alteration Tokens to transform current characters into Gargoyles(if you want to look horny).
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

2. An exclusive gargoyle craftable pet.
Posted Image
(please keep away from children)

3. Three Tokens to unlock one of five decorative
Stygian Abyss mob boss statues:
Posted Image
(display in the living room and your mother in law will never make disparaging comments about your decor again when she visits, may also frighten small pets)

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Just a reminder for all those who havent bought the UO:Stygian Abyss expansion yet, TODAY is the last day to buy Stygian Abyss AND get the free Launch Offer items.

The Launch Offer items are:

1.Three Alteration Tokens to transform current characters into Gargoyles(if you want to look horny).
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

2. An exclusive gargoyle craftable pet.
Posted Image
(please keep away from children)

3. Three Tokens to unlock one of five decorative
Stygian Abyss mob boss statues:
Posted Image
(display in the living room and your mother in law will never make disparaging comments about your decor again when she visits, may also frighten small pets)

Buy the Stygian Abyss expansion by end of TODAY and get ALL of the items mentioned above:
Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online - Stygian Abyss Launch Details

LOL. Can I get the "I'm broke, put it on lay-away" Version?

=)

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Credit card via PayPal :D

4gregu

4gregu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Thanks for the heads up, my dad was dragging his feet on buying SA. After reading this I called him and let him know this was his last chance for the free stuff... he is now the proud owner of SA.

lol

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Nothing like a little encouragement, hehe

Alas, the promotion is now over.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts

We did use one token. Now we've got a sexy, horny gargoyle hard at work at the soulforge.

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Credit card via PayPal :D

I actually just got my new account verified with them.

[other bank decided to give me a debit card that didn't work and refused to update my address, so I dropped them from direct deposit.]

Had some issues setting up online banking with the new one so I could confirm the deposits...

Needless to say, too little too late. >:(

Now I'm really not in a rush to upgrade.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
You could always call in and plead your case, it never hurts to try!

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

We did use one token. Now we've got a sexy, horny gargoyle hard at work at the soulforge.

Ally, you should have left them human until AFTER you were done working imbuing. Gargoyles have a race bonus for imbuing that results in you having to imbue items at higher levels for gains, thus using more resources. This skill is insanely resource expensive, so any place you can save is great. Same with the soulforge in the city or the queen's palace, both give bonuses making gains more expensive, get a forge and install it in your house since there are no bonuses that way. *shrugs*

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Didn't think about the race bonus, but we do have a soulforge at home.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abyss, items, stygian