Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Need RPers for an event!

- - - - - event rpers

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I need the largest group of RPers I can assemble for tonight. If you are willing to make a character just for tonight (starting 9:30ish EST) to guard an NPC city please ICQ me at 258-941-388. We will provide armor/weapons/guild etc. Please contact me today!

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I'm guessing Catskills...?

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Wish I had seen this earlier.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Wish I had the time available to attend.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Never have time to attend.

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
No problem everyone, the event had to be re-thought as a key person couldn't make it. Send me a private message or a Q if you would like to take part in events as a character in the future (on Catskills that is). Thanks!

siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
I'd be ok with it as long as I had a lil heads up and the date worked :)

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
William sat on the dock, his calloused feet hanging precariously close to the murky water of the bay. He stared at his long time friend who sat only a few feet away, looking rather disinterested at his fishing line that bobbed slowly in the waves.
“John, do ya think it true?”
John focused on the water for a second then turned to William.
“It mus’ be.”
William seemed satisfied for a moment, his eyes drifting back towards Cove. No one had come here in years, only the locals, and life had been well. Word had reached town of giant snakes in the nearby towns, but life behind the wall was tranquil and pleasant as ever. Now this.
“Will ye stand against ‘em?” John said suddenly, drawing William from his musings.
“I don’t know yet. Have you seen the size of the men they send?”
“I dun like the thought of it. They come in ‘ere late at night wrapped in their green cloaks, thinkin’ we dun see ‘em. Why ‘ere though?”
The same question William had been asking himself. He had come to two possibilities. A well protected bank and a port, both of which they lacked. Willaim weighed his answer for a second, clearly these answers wouldn’t interest John.
“Must be the women.”
John laughed. “Caunt be. The only one ‘ere worth marrying is yer sister!” John was quick, already on his feet and running back to town before William could push him into the water. He slowly brushed off his pants and pushed himself up.
“If only John had any idea…,” William said softly, his voice trailing into the wind. Last eve one of those green clad men had spoken to him. His face was gentle and spoke quickly.
“Get out of town. The King means no harm but will secure this town at all costs.” His eyes darted around and he wrapped himself closer with the cloak. “He will not let his people suffer any more… Get out.” The stranger crept back into the shadows. William called out, “When? Why?”
The silence of the night was oppressing and William’s eyes searched frantically for the stranger. Seconds passed, and the humming of the night resumed its normal tone. He could barely see a lump of darkness crouched on the southern side of the wall. The lump suddenly grew and became the silhouette of a man, framed by the starry night. William could see his arms move and in an instant William heard a thud in a board of a nearby house, a sole arrow sticking out. William ran over and pulled the arrow out, with a hastily whittled message on the shaft, “sunday.”

------

More OOC info:

http://www.unsertech...p?p=34539#34539

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I would be interested in attending such an event in the future.

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Great.. We should have some coming up soon.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Yes I have a character or two on Catskills also that would be willing to take part :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Great to hear! Ill definetly post our next big event here!

Guest_Serick_*

Guest_Serick_*
  • Guests
Any special requirements to participate in events?

Venner Blackhand

Venner Blackhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Usually we just need people to play certain roles (town guard, evil mage, etc.) but you are always welcome to create a character and come roleplay with us. Its typically quite a bustling city and we would love to see street urchins, merchants peddling their wares, pickpockets, citizens, travelers, etc. Contact me at 258-941-388 if you want details. Ill be sure to post when we have an actual event though (we often have lectures, Royal Courts, hunting, invasions, etc.)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Needed Rpers for target practise. Plz come to any Felucca Spawn. :)

ooc: Just Joking, but feel free to respond in a good ole fashion role play attitude. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

navdude101

navdude101

Sir Avatar, Dark Elf, member of Shadow of Draconis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
*looks at his will* seems everything is in order.... hey maddux! where do i sign up?

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
hehe.... *checks bank box for insurance gold*....... Sometimes things go bad for me at times. Next time around I will try to be more socialble. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: event, rpers