Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Can we check if our accounts own a house?

- - - - - accounts check house

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Is there anyways to check if our accounts own a house, and if so where abouts it is located? I haven't played in ages, and I don't know if I gave it away or where it is. :/

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Hmmm come to think of it....no.

Placing a new one just makes it start to fall...and you don't get any special notification when that is the case. I would try paging a GM. I don't know if they could help you, but they might be allowed to tell you if one exists or not.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Hmmm come to think of it....no.

Placing a new one just makes it start to fall...and you don't get any special notification when that is the case. I would try paging a GM. I don't know if they could help you, but they might be allowed to tell you if one exists or not.

Darn, alright. I'll try this.

Posted Image

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I would think if your acct had a house, htere would be a rune to it in your rune book tho. Have you checked all your chars on all servers?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

I would think if your acct had a house, htere would be a rune to it in your rune book tho. Have you checked all your chars on all servers?

I know it would be on this server, and I dont got a runebook for some odd reason.

Posted Image

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
If you hurry, you can log in to your old account (Until Oct 16) and check it that way.

They're doing the return to Britannia program where you can rejoin for free until then.

Odds are, if you have been away for more than 100 days, your house is gone.
Posted Image

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

If you hurry, you can log in to your old account (Until Oct 16) and check it that way.

They're doing the return to Britannia program where you can rejoin for free until then.

Odds are, if you have been away for more than 100 days, your house is gone.

I'm already doing that. :)

Anyways, not sure where it is located, or how long i've been gone.

Posted Image

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
You dont know how long you've been gone? Seems odd...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

You dont know how long you've been gone? Seems odd...

Well, now that I think about it, probably a year or two. When I quit playing UO I became addicted to Runescape and "Gunz", yeah, I know, kiddie games but considering I was 12 or 13, doesn't really matter. Then I quit playing those to persue programming, now I code in C# and ran out of projects of things to code, therefor I had a quite an abundant supply of free time. So, I decided to come back to UO and pay my subscription fee, then I see I get free play time until the 16th, so i'm going to take advantage of that offer. :)

That's pretty much my life story. :P

Posted Image

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
well if u had a house then its gone. after 90 days of not paying it would have fallen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accounts, check, house