Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Questions about my old account

- - - - - account questions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Skotos

Skotos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there. I found my account that I opened in 1998 and I hear I can play for free now until October 16th. When I look at my account on the website, its says its suspended. Does the account just activate after I download the software and login? Also is there any advantage to playing this old account? I havent played for a long time, and I dont really have any characters saved.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
You just download either UO client and login with your account and password. The account page says suspended because it's inactive, but during this promotion you can play on inactive accounts.

The advantages to playing old accounts is they have some miles on them, thus are closer to or are already able to use veteran rewards. The character may or may not still be there. I've heard of some old accounts which still have characters and others that were wiped clean. Nevertheless, give your old account a try and see what you find.

So welcome back and which shard do you play?

Skotos

Skotos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Cool. I will download the client and logon tonight. I will probably log into Great Lakes and see if any of my characters are there.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Welcome back to UO, Skotos
And welcome to UOForums as well.

Skotos

Skotos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You just download either UO client and login with your account and password. The account page says suspended because it's inactive, but during this promotion you can play on inactive accounts.

The advantages to playing old accounts is they have some miles on them, thus are closer to or are already able to use veteran rewards. The character may or may not still be there. I've heard of some old accounts which still have characters and others that were wiped clean. Nevertheless, give your old account a try and see what you find.

So welcome back and which shard do you play?

Because my account was created in 1998, do I have veteran awards?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Not likely :(
If the account is deactivated, it doesn't age.

Skotos

Skotos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Because my account was created in 1998, do I have veteran awards?

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. My account was created in January 1998, so my account age is about 23 months at least. I got it from here..

UO Stratics - Veteran Rewards

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. My account was created in January 1998, so my account age is about 23 months at least. I got it from here..

UO Stratics - Veteran Rewards

In 1 month, you'll get 2nd year rewards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, questions