Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New player: Problem buying UO

- - - - - buying player problem uo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

izakaron

izakaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello, I'm on trial account and today I have tried to by my house, but the game say that I cannot own a house on trial. I have idea to buy the game before trial expires but now I have even more serious reason.
Now about the problem: When I try to buy "Ultima Online™ Stygian Abyss New Account Code" or "Ultima Online™: Age of Shadows™ Buddy Registration Code" I get the following message:

"ERROR: You cannot make a store purchase because the account you logged in with is too new. Accounts must be older than 30 days in order to purchase anything other than an account creation code or Game Time."

I cant find "account creation code" under game codes so what that exactly mean, and how can I buy the game before that first 30 days. Also what will happen after 14 day trial expires but I have not game itself? Its a bit confusing... :huh Any advice :huh

PS: Another reason I want to buy Stygian Abyss are the promotional items I get for buying ti before 29 Sep.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
First off, if you choose the credit card option for billing and have your credit card info filled out, then when you trial ends, it will charge the monthly fee to your card and you will get 30 days more to play.

As for upgrading, I know you can apply a code to a trial account as I've done it myself. What you might want to try doing is buy it from the EA Store.

Stygian Abyss Upgrade at EAStore

izakaron

izakaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Are you sure Upgrade account will work for me as I'm ont trial or I have to buy new account? Also there is Stygian Abyss available only US/Canada or at least I cannot choose any other country from that link and there is only Samurai Empire on EA UK!

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
toll free number below

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
izakaron here is the number for EA

1-866-543-5435

speak to a customer service representative

tell them you have a trial account and want to upgrade it with SA as long as up have a account they should be able to help you. If not ask, if you buy a new account can they activate it today, yes you pay more but then you get 30 days free time.

The EA service line is in California so they are on Pacific Time.

this is the number that I called when I had a problem applying the upgrade to my account.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

izakaron

izakaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

toll free number below

wtf?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I'd originally posted EA's support number but then Warsong posted a toll free version so I removed mine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buying, player, problem, uo