Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Crafters template

crafters template

7 replies to this topic

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
I'm not sure where to put Imbuing. It looks like a standalone skill, so maybe after the skill is finished I'll move it on a soulstone anyway.

Two crafters on my main account:

Dwarf:
  • 120 smith
  • 120 tailor
  • 100 armslore
  • 100 mining
  • 100 alchemy
  • 100 magery
  • 75 tinker
715 skillcap. One possibility: Decreasing magery to 55, dropping tinker altogether. If needed, use items to raise magery. I like it to be able to mark/gate without hassle. Tinkering is for making shovel/thongs/sewing kits on the fly. Loosing that 2 abilities would be hmm.. inconvenient.

The second, Cooper is even more cramped:
  • 100 carpentry
  • 100 fletching
  • 100 armslore
  • 100 LJ (95 real+5Mel's hatchet)
  • 100 tinker
  • 15 music (+30 jewelry if needed to raise to 45)
  • 80 smith (large forge)
  • 75 tailor (beds)
  • 50 magery (+ items to get to 75 pentagrams)
715 skillcap. I see no possibility to make room here.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Edit: Made a copy on http://www.uoforums....html#post445438

wax

wax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
put mining on a harvester with lumberjacking

i made almanak as imbuer wiht magery and mysticism

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
75 tinkering and mining on two soulstones?
True, it's nice to be able to craft smith hammers and shovels when you need them. But then, 75 skill points for it. Uhm. Cain has to buy all his tools too. It's not that of a hassle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Thanks for all the input. I will use dwarf as my imbuer, I'll drop tinkering and magery. There are more than enough possibilities to raise magery with items.

Just for the record: ATM soulstoned Mining, Carto, Magery (Yes, I GM'ed Mining on two chars).

I'll most likely delete Vanora (gargoyle test char), so she will dissapear from the guild :)

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

put mining on a harvester with lumberjacking

i made almanak as imbuer wiht magery and mysticism

No chars left on that account. And I'll NEVER train up LJ again on the other account. I would rather train up taming again to 115, hehe. (In fact, I'll do that on an unused bard)

Lumberjacking on Cooper has historical reasons: Back in the day you needed carpentry to get boards out of logs.

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

No chars left on that account. And I'll NEVER train up LJ again on the other account. I would rather train up taming again to 115, hehe. (In fact, I'll do that on an unused bard)

Lumberjacking on Cooper has historical reasons: Back in the day you needed carpentry to get boards out of logs.

Have heard that in the next pub lumberjacking will be revamped, changing to a super uber "must have" skill. In particular for mages :o. Sorry to hear that you will never ever train it again :P.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=malachi=-

-=malachi=-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
http://www.uoforums....ther/insane.gif

Baeehhhh!

wax

wax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
as wie talk about useless skill: item ID is still not necesary - i thought it would give an bonus to imbuing like armslore to smith / tailor..

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafters, template