Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Statue Pedestals - A request for Devs

- - - - - devs pedestals request statue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello All -

Since I finally figured out how to stack items on a pedestal for display, I'm happily setting my most prized posessions up for public viewing.

It occurred to me that the Devs missed a great opportunity:

Wouldn't it be great if we could double click the pedestal and write a short description of the item on it? Then, visitors could just mouseover the pedestal to read fun facts!

Can we implement this? Pretty please?

(Your thoughts?)

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Yes, this would be a lot better than having to write a book, red-leaf it and use another lockdown.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
So how did u end up stacking items on them?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Here's how he did it:
http://www.uoforums....html#post445297

So how did u end up stacking items on them?

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Hello All -

Since I finally figured out how to stack items on a pedestal for display, I'm happily setting my most prized posessions up for public viewing.

It occurred to me that the Devs missed a great opportunity:

Wouldn't it be great if we could double click the pedestal and write a short description of the item on it? Then, visitors could just mouseover the pedestal to read fun facts!

Can we implement this? Pretty please?

(Your thoughts?)

~M

I just love this idea. So many times I have wandered into a house and seen something that i have no idea where it came from. That would just solve it all...

TY... Lets hope they implement it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: devs, pedestals, request, statue