Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Statue Pedestals - Deco problem solved!

- - - - - deco pedestals problem solved statue

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello All -

This might more appropriately fit in "Homes and Castles" but...

The new statue pedestal is probably my favorite deco addition to UOSA. HOWEVER, I have been trying desperately to use them to display my rares and learned to my dismay that you can't stack anything on top of them!

I'm not the best house decorator, and I've tried every trick I know to get something to display nicely on one. If you know how, please help!

Meanwhile: Devs, if you're listening, please make it so we can put items on top of these great display stands!

(One free pedestal on Sonoma to the first person to post a tutorial on how to place an item on one for display)

~M

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Maybe place the item you want on top first? Then raise it as high as it will go with the deco tool. Then place the pedestal underneath and lower ur rares. Hope this works. I havent tried it myself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Nope - tried that. Locked down a guild deed and raised it as high as it would go. Still couldn't get the pedestal underneath it...

=/

~M

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I'm not a great decorator myself, but some people work miracles with square gozas. Have you tried toying around with them?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hmm...good point. I'll have to acquire some and give it a whirl. If anyone out on Sonoma has a few to donate, I'd be grateful.

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
place both inside a wooden crate or trash can where you want them to be. axe the unlocked down crate. Lock both down and raise with deco tool.

~M

Attached Thumbnails

• Pedestals.jpg

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Nice job, but that is a jerry-rigged workaround as I've ever heard to get to use something that you'd think it was supposed to do to begin with!

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Yep. It's actually one of the older methods. I'd completely forgotten about it unti lI read someone's post on stratics who was having the same problem.

I stole the solution from them and put it here.

I love the pedestal now!

~M

SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Wow! I would have -never- thought of this.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Definitely an old-school solution that I forgot about! Thanks!! I need to do some re-decoration :)

Infiniti

Infiniti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Are Statue Pedestals craftable?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Are Statue Pedestals craftable?

No. They are only obtainable as a puzzle box prize.

~M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deco, pedestals, problem, solved, statue