Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I miss UO

- - - - - miss uo

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
I lost my job due to the company going out of business. So I had to cancel my Uo account to pay bills and I miss playing so much. It felt like saying that.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Sorry to hear that Merc, I hope things improve for you.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Thanks Adam. I am just really upset because the expanion is coming out. But oh well. It was time to move on to new and better things...i mean job.

But however I have been playing the old ultima games and laughing my butt cause it is so funny and I learn more about the game.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Heya, Miss ya Merc!! Good luck on the job front - UO will be here when you're able to come back!

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hey Merc,

Hope you find a new job soon, stay positive.

Playing the old Ultima games is good. Also lots of free to play games in the meantime too.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Finding a new job, especially these days, is not gonna be easy, but it can be done, just hang in there, stay positive, stay persistent and think of how you'll miss being able to sleep in once you get a job, hopefully soon :)

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Good to hear from you Merc! Keep your head up and keep plugging away, sooner or later it'll happen.

No worries UO will be here for ya when circumstances allow!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Jack Parker

Jack Parker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
is there a website around that you can still get these games from?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
There's lots of sites, just google "download" and "ultima iv"

Some people say Ultima IV was the best and truest to the vision of what Ultima was about, my personal preference was Ultima V

Infiniti

Infiniti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Merc!!! This is Lady Star...I thought you were long gone. What shard have you been playing on?

I'm sorry to hear about your job and wish you all the best. Hope you can come back soon.

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
All the best in finding a new job, Merc!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Merc!!! This is Lady Star...I thought you were long gone. What shard have you been playing on?

I'm sorry to hear about your job and wish you all the best. Hope you can come back soon.

Playing on Atlantic. And hoefully will be back soon. Thanks

SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Not that I endorse them or anything but...

[Grey Shards].

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miss, uo