Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Buying multiple account upgrage codes

- - - - - account buying codes multiple upgrage

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Anyone else have a hard time buying multiple upgrade codes, or am I just really having bad luck last night.

EA store wouldn't give the option to buy more than one, so I just got one from there. It arrived in about 1 hour.

People told me to try buying multiples at uogamecodes, so I went there. I got stuck trying to enter my uo name and password. I tried all 3. I gave up on it and went back to the EA store.

Went through two different transactions to buy two more codes. That was about 9-9:30pm last night. When I left the house at 7am, they still haven't arrived. I was getting frustrated and tired last night, so I wasn't really thinking straight, but I managed to write down one for the reference numbers.

Now I don't want to try and buy again and end up with more codes than I need. But how long did you guys wait before the codes arrived and where did you buy them from?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I'm sure their servers are overloaded right now, might want to try to call and ask so you don't get multi-charged. Better to call right as they open, likely less wait time, plus theyre not yet frazzled at having dealt with irate people all day.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I called 1-866-543-5435. The nice guy I talked to couldn't help me. I couldn't understand what he said he couldn't access, something about the EA store. But he said he escalated the problem and made me a ticket. So hopefully someone higher up can help me.

Thumper

Thumper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
I purchased 2 codes from uogamecodes around noon central time on Tuesday, and literally got the E-Mail with the codes within 10 seconds.
They must be getting slammed unfortunately :'(
Hope everything works out for you!

Chrissay_Mythic

Chrissay_Mythic

UO Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
If you are having trouble please create a ticket at EASupport. If you received an incident number after your phone call please pm me the details so that we could investigate this further.

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thanks Chrissay. I pm'd you all the details, it's the same as on the support page.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I got a reply...

The EA Store version of Stygian Abyss is meant to be unique to each email address, since they also include digital download entitlements. To purchase multiple codes using the same email address, please use OpenDNS.

So if you want to buy multiples at the EA store, just remember to use different email addresses.

But now I have a new problem. The pop up when you click add to cart is missing the drop down menus. I still can't buy the codes...

---------

Edit: I clicked add to cart on the new account code, and the drop down menus are there. It's just on the upgrade that it's missing. GRRR!!!

I'll try at work tomorrow. Maybe it's my explorer, I have IE8 here at home.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Wish me luck! I'm gonna try uogamecodes to buy 2 upgrade codes now.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Good luck! :)

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I got 2 codes from uogamecodes. Will wait for them now. Guess the site just doesn't like IE8 for some reason. I have IE7 here at work.

Oh and it's cheaper too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, buying, codes, multiple, upgrage