Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

where can i get a account code from

- - - - - account code

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
so i need the upgrade code with the free goodies but i tried to buy from uogamecodes and i don't have any of the credit cards on the site so whats can i do ???

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Few things,

1. Buy a prepaid visa and get your codes right away.
2. Pay-by-cash which works but you will have to wait a few days to get code.

I recommend the prepaid visa's that you can buy from Wal-Mart, several drug stores..etc..etc..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Since my new credit card is still held up in the bank bureaucracy, I'm also forced to opt with PayByCash to get the code (which wasn't offered yesterday, and to my joy I saw added today). What slightly bothers me is that on the PayByCash order it isn't mentioned anywhere that the free goodies code is included... so I can only assume it is, but if it's not, it will make me a sad panda.

Don't suppose anyone could confirm whether the code is in there?

Posted Image

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Few things,

I recommend the prepaid visa's that you can buy from Wal-Mart, several drug stores..etc..etc..

whats a wal-mart :P i live in the UK

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

lol! I thought everyone new what a Wal-Mart was.. Huge gigantic cheap store that sells everything from home goods to groceries to auto repairs and everything in between.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
I'm not sure if the UK has an equivalent, actually.

Vivacia

Vivacia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Hi all.......you should also be able to get a pre paid visa from your bank, its like a gift card but has the visa logo. My bank however charges a convenience fee, you may have to do the same.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
I use a debit card with MBNET in it...

It allows me to create a virtual visa card valid for 24 hours and for one transaction... and no extra cost/fees.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AltPersona

AltPersona

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

ASDA is actualy owned by walmart now. You can use a Paypal top up card... it'll take a week or so to get to you. No monthly fees and it's free to top up through paypal otherwise it costs a pound. It costs a fiver to activate but if you intend on buying stuff from the UOstore then it's worth the investment plus you can use it basicly anywhere in UK as a credit card.
Posted Image "Self-Righteousness is the only Sin!" Posted Image

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Kudos to PayByCash on fast delivery, my codes just arrived both for gametime and the expansion...

... however, it's just as I feared: no goodie pack code is included. This makes me a very very sad panda now :'(

Think I should try and cry to some UO rep about it or am I just screwed? Contacting EA support is a fruitless effort like most of us know, takes forever and they still don't understand what you're talking about (some time ago I had connectivity issues to Europa, explained my hardware and told them the game has worked fine for 5 years on that setup. They told me to turn off my firewall :reye ).

Posted Image

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
EA has ultimately failed in the area of digital payment, honestly. Paypal is the absolute easiest way to eliminate all of these different cards, but they refuse to accept it for some foolish reason. Many mmo developers use it now, because paypal's cut is less than what it costs to process all these different cards. If Blizzard (ten million subbers) and Steam (again, over a million users) can manage it, I don't see EA's problem.

If they don't rectify this, I predict problems when The Old Republic comes out.

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
sooo any way :P i still need a code and the free stuff :) any one have a trusted website thats selling them that takes solo/maestro cards or could any one be soo sweet and buy me one so i can pay you the money ? its only an idea dont flame :)

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Seems I jumped the gun and owe PayByCash an apology - another email just arrived from them, containing my promotional item code! Hooray! =)

So coatesy, that's at least one option you can use - they offer loads of payment options for the creditcardially impaired. I paid for mine via a simple online bank transfer. Made the purchase yesterday afternoon, the codes arrived today less than 24 hours later.

Can't wait to get home from work and punch in them codes.

Posted Image

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
PayPal is not the cheapest, they are just another layer in cake and take their own, additional cut in processing the payment. On the other hand, EA should just suck up the extra few % points as a matter of customer convenience, esp when many other MMO's do it.

Dareth

Dareth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Its same thing as ASDA!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is not measured but the amount of breaths you take....but the amount of moments that take your breath away.......

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
soooo last night i tryed to buy the code with the pay by cash bank transfer thing and i selected my type of card solo / maestro but in my details and i was like issue number which my card doesn't have :\ so i but a zero in just because it needed to be filled in and then its locked out my card for 24 hours lol

What can i doo ?????

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Ummm, well first of all if you chose to pay via bank transfer you shouldn't NEED any kind of card. That's the whole point. You simply transfer the money from your account to the account number they give you, along with the transaction ID they give you.

Anyway, PayByCash were really quick to answer my questions at least, so if you have issues, I can recommend contacting their customer support (unlike EA's...).

Posted Image

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
bah stupid pay by cash bank transfer thing wont work because im not in the us says we do not do over seas wire transfers :\ am i ever going to play sa

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
I'm not in the US either, I'm in Finland. So that's not the issue.

Posted Image

coatesy

coatesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

I'm not in the US either, I'm in Finland. So that's not the issue.

hmm well it seams that way as it said we do not do over seas wired trasnfers and i said somthing like go to your head bank in london lol i dont live anywhere near london :\

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, code