Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Buying Stygian Abyys - where and when?

- - - - - abyys buying stygian

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
So, tomorrow's day, the 8th of September. But when exactly does it start for EA Mythic? Being in Germany, the 8th starts in ca. 3 hours for me. Drachenfels goes down in 9h.

So when will I be able to buy the code? My Midnight? US midnight? 9am US time? And when will I be able to log onto Drachenfels and play SA? In ten hours with serverup? that would be 1am EST?! Or as soon as I got my code - hopefully sometime tomorrow? Or will I have to wait until serverup on wednesday?

Also, where to buy? They said something bout restriction when buying on www.uogamecodes and wanting multiple codes. What's that about? And where is that EA store they are talking about? When going to EAstore.EA.com I'm always redirectet to their german site. Hopefully it will be on sale there too. I really hope they post some infos on the herald soon.

Questions upon questions. Are there any answers out there?

Gringo

Gringo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Tbh mate, I wouldn't plan on there being a set time. If anything, i'd go with a US time, perhaps midnight but more probably later in the day. It wont be like them hitting a switch then it pops up, I imagine they'll stick it up after covering everything and ensuring everything is gonna go smoothly. Either way, i'm gonna stay up in hope that it is midnight because i'm cool like that :P

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.
Well, Mythic is on Eastern Standard Time, whereas EA is Pacific Time (2 hours earlier than EST). Prolly one of those times.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Pacific is 3 hours difference than Est...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.
Right. That's what I said. lol

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Checking out "the herald" helped work out some confusion I was having reading the EA store page. (For one thing the listing of PC games was not alphabetical.)

Shards are being brought downChrissay Zeeman08 Sep 2009 10:15:21We are bringing the shards down for their final maintenance period before the launch of Stygian Abyss. Shortly Stygian Abyss will be available through the EA Store and through UO gamecodes. Keep an eye out here for announcement. If you have never ordered through the EA Store before you may want to read our article HERE.

Clicking the link takes you to a webpage that promises to link directly to where you can buy the code from for the expansion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gringo

Gringo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Just bought it XD After entering my details and having them rejected about a thousand times.

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Well the link is not working yet from the UO site, but the new player $39.95 US$ package is up for sale now.
I played around with it and when you "add to cart" it has a drop down of which version you want (English, German, Korean, Japanese) it will pop up automatically as soon as you click on "add to cart" . I assume that it will work the same when the current player upgrade comes available
Here is the link and it is in middle of the page. EA Store (US) Online Store - Products This is NOT the package current players want. I don't see that anywhere yet. But if you are starting a new account this will be it.

Gringo

Gringo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
On the UO Game Code site they have the Upgrade code as well as the New account code.

I now have the code though i'm having trouble upgrading my account, perhaps a lot of ppl lagging the servers down *Shrugs*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abyys, buying, stygian