Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Crafters ARGh!!!!

- - - - - argh crafters

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Only shows you that the Crafters would Kill and eat their own, all in the name of profit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

Only shows you that the Crafters would Kill and eat their own, all in the name of profit.

haha Maddux! Sounds like the real world companies =P

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
When I think of Crafters, I think of the Oil Companies. Both are pure evil.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

No it only shows we could kill our own, but we don't do PVP, much.:)
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Once again, taking the risk factor out of their work.

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
ya I hear a lot of squawking but you still wont put in the time to get the bods and resources.

I have done spawns it is a hell of a lot easier and quicker then getting good bods and resources.

if getting the bods and resources was quick and easy you would do it!

and the prices people charge for stuff gained from camping out at a spawn are priced way way way more than anything you can get from crafting!

I took a new player who had just opened his box and installed the game around and by the end of the weak we had gone down in Doom and he had 3 artifacts!! and he had not even GM'd his skills! so I think the crafting is more difficult then fighting at a spawn! oh ya and the weapons and armour he used in Doom were made by my crafter!!

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Bods are free and you can keep turning them in to get new ones. Doing Spawns, holding Spawns, and Raiding Spawns is alot harder than filling a bod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Don't forget, you can also buy BoDs off of player vendors.

If you say those are too expensive, who do you have to blame? *cough*crafter*cough*

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Crafters are worse than the Ophidians who are invading the towns. At least the snakes will fight you, instead Crafters raise the price. I have never been scammed by a "Red", but I sure as hell been robbed by a "Blue" Crafter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Everyone fights in different ways, the mage with his spells,the archer with his bow and arrows, the warrior with his blade, but what hurts you most is the crafter with his prices, does that make us better at war?
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Its not fighting. Its highway robbery, theft, larceny anything but a fight. Crafters are a gimp templete and they know it. They have a list of things they can make and they are always crying to have the Dev's make more things available for them. Every gimp templete has been nerfed, its time for the Crafter Gimps to get their Nerfing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
again I here alot of quawking but you still wont put in the time to get the bods and resources. which meas you agree that camping a spawn is way easier then crafting:grin:

and the stuff people sell from the spawns are still way way more expensive then anything you get from a crafter you guys are the greedy ones. you sell the stuff from spawns for millions and then want a craft gained item for free! pure greed that's all that is!

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
The income from spawns and scrolls covers the cost of protecting the shard we are currently operating out of. Dip and I normally dont tax the local civilian populace, but we must maintain a standing Army, with upkeep costs. With Lord British gone and the Royal Britian Guard, non-exsistant, Dip and I are all that keep Sosaria slipping into Anarchy. While we are defending the shards, insurgent crafters are destroying the shard with inflation and greed.

A majority of the shards had the benefit of our Special Clandestine Counter Invasion Units to harass their supply lines and assinate key Leaders in the Ophidian Chain of Command. While Crafters collect bods and hiding in Luna, my elves are dying to keep you crafters safe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok, I have to call "enough on this topic" We obviously have seen that there are 2 different playstyles here. 1 is the pvper who crafters and trammel based players hate. 1 is the crafter, who pvpers hate. Lets all just agree to disagree. Can we play nice now guys?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: argh, crafters