Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Crafters ARGh!!!!

- - - - - argh crafters

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Oh pshaw ... this crafter isn't greedy ... crafting PS's have nothing to do with real crafters :P

we craft to get our 120 smithy and tailor scrolls .. they dont come from spawns they come from work! :laugh:

pffft :grin:

*however, other high end power scrolls can be redeemed in exchange for our services LOL

Posted ImagePosted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Now remember the lesson from Crafter-Killers Anonymous--"Tailors are our FRIENDS".:grin:

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Your just on the wrong shard Queen Mum, you need to branch out and establish little cookie stands on the other shards and facets. :)

Haven forbid, I make a tailor upset again. I hate to fight naked or in peddle pushers again. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Or worse .. blaze undies!!!
and yes ...
"Tailors are your friend" repeat the mantra .. it won't kill ya .. it just might save ya :shocked:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Blaze undies! *chokes* :shocked:

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I dont know if I can talk to a crafter, everytime I see one, I start double clicking.... and hitting my spell macros....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
the newest fad .. all the rage (in fel that is - can even see them glowing in the dark - no night sight needed)
:laugh:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I think my red tint will over shadow the blaze undies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

I tell you its highway robbery when crafters are charging 200k for powder of fortification. Everyone is trying to cut into my profit margin. I am glad that most of you crafters are trapped inside your lavish homes. Now I must go out and kill a few miners because of greedy crafters.

well you see there was a bunch of crafters heading back to town with supplies to fill orders to get more powder and the dang PK'ers killed em all! So the powder that was left got more expensive!

If you would stop killing crafters then there would be more powder around at lower costs. The more crafters you kill the higher the prices will be. :P

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If Crafters would pay for the right to use the resources of Feluccia, we would not kill them for poaching.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrianna Danere

Adrianna Danere

Stop staring at my daishos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

If Crafters would pay for the right to use the resources of Feluccia, we would not kill them for poaching.

And then similarly you pay for the right to use Powder.

Are you sure the PoF is actually going for 200k, or that folks just have priced it at that? Major difference whether that's just the price asked or if it's actually selling for that. What I've usually seen has been around 60k, but then again I haven't looked at prices in ages and never bought any PoF in the first place... having your own smith has its benefits.

(I can't help myself: it's FELUCCA. There is no "I" in it. Folks proud of their land should at least learn the name of it :P )

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Its all priced around 150 to 200k...argh!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

If the crafter didn't have all the insurance cost from getting killed you might not have to pay 200K. :P

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Its a vicious cycle. Each has to try to survive by potentially ripping the other off. Hence why it is easier to just have a well rounded crafter on your account so you can be self sufficient and not have to rely on the 200k prices of powder. Its much better when you get them yourself for FREE!!!!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Crafters are pirates who hide inside the walls of Luna and are killing my profit margin. This Gimp Template of Crafting is killing me. I take all the risks and the crafters take my rewards. I need a 9th or 10th Anniversary Token of Fountain of Fortification, so Devs get Hot. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Maddux, in Fel, in underwear, would NOT be dignified.

That makes me shudder :laugh:

Maddux.........forgot to tell you.........my Smith/Miner is also an Elder Fencer.......I get my own PoF.

If I can do it, So can you

Look at it from the crafters point of view. You go to spawns, kill, pocket the money.
Crafters have the cost of time, materials and a little profit. Add this to the wages paid to vendors while it sits there waiting for someone like you to come along and buy it.
Then like everything else, scarcity pushes up the price. You kill a monbat and get 50gp...kill a Para Titan you get 1500gp+.
You want it, you need it, you either pay the price or get your own (as a crafter).
I rest my case:grin:
Respect everyone

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Crafters wont take your rewards, they get their own PS's from doing their craft, BODS. No crafter should have any need for a PS beyond tailor and smith, unless they intend on being some sort of fighter/crafter, and then why? You got 6 char slots, make 1 dedicated to being solely a crafter and you can self support your own characters without ever needing to buy stuff from other crafters. I go out and get my own leather with my fighters, I get my own ore with my crafter who is a miner, I make my own tools. The only thing I buy for my crafter is barbed kits, everything else I make. Every character I have is suited by armor made by ME! I dont want to go running around wearing someone elses name on me. I only want to be struttin around in armor crafted by "The Dude" and nobody else!!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Crafters are already too rich and powerful. Stock a few venders, bank a few million, Your honest hard working individual such as myself can barely get by. I have insurance costs, upkeep costs, bribery costs, not to mention monthy dues at the Murderers Guild are sky rocketing. I go out and try to raise a little gold at your local monster spawn, and every "goody two shoe" blue is trying to kill you. Crafters owe us Fellucians alot, so they need to give back. If it wasn't for the Fellucians driving all the "goody two shoes" out of Fellucia, you would have no customers. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Alright minners, comeout and play in Feluccia. I need ingots so I can gain in skill.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Don't forget, crafters have the luxury to do what they do without risk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: argh, crafters