Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Crafters ARGh!!!!

- - - - - argh crafters

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

I tell you its highway robbery when crafters are charging 200k for powder of fortification. Everyone is trying to cut into my profit margin. I am glad that most of you crafters are trapped inside your lavish homes. Now I must go out and kill a few miners because of greedy crafters.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
They've cut down the duping.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Now I know why Lord British has disappeared, its the Crafters fault.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jomo

Jomo

always tring to help someone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
Most vendors on Europa sell it for approx 50k........

I sell mine for 40k............two week ago I was selling it for 10k.......couldn't understand why it went as fast as I put it on a vendor...LOL.

Maddox....if you did not kill everybody/thing you would not keep needing PoF......the minners are getting revenge on you for all the death and destruction you have reaked on them LOL.
Respect everyone

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Maddox....if you did not kill everybody/thing you would not keep needing PoF......the minners are getting revenge on you for all the death and destruction you have reaked on them LOL.

He may have a point Maddux.

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Maddux don't blame us crafters we spend all day working hard trying to make a honest bit of gold, and now that the dupers have gone we have a chance of making a little bit, we will never be as rich as some of you warriors, but if we charge a decent amount to cover our costs,we might get near. I think you may have been spoilt by cheap goods in the past. :)
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Honest gold....blastphemy. Crafters are robbing me blind and hiding behing the trammel rule set. Currently, on Lake Superior, powder of fortification goes for 200k!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
110k-120k is about the cheapest here on Chesapeake. Most are up close to 200k though
Evil will always conquer over good, because good is dumb.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I thought when we put PoF in my vendor for 100K, in Luna, that was too expensive. Until I saw a vendor at 140K.

We've been mining again, and gathering BODs so we can make our own supply of PoF without buying from the vendors.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Thats what I did, I built up my own supply. I found an IDOC one day and it had dozens of books. I took out every PoF bod and did them myself, and mined to do them all. I have never bought any powders. I have sold some of them to guildies, but for real cheap, or usually just gave them away. From those bods I found, I was able to make about 200 bottles from them.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Crafters should give powder of fortification as gifts to those who do the spawns, so we wont have to raise the cost of scrolls any higher to offset the unfair tax (cost of PoF and Repairs) levied upon us Feluccians.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Hey, you got 6 char slots hehe.. I have 5 pvpers, and 1 crafter. I am a self sufficient supplier to my own pvpers...

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If I craft, I cant do Spawns or Protect my Spawns. As a Feluccian, I am like a wolf. Wolves do not grow corn, they hunt. Besides, I dont even know how to make a templete for a crafter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Best part about having a crafter is you dont need to worry about suiting it up at all! hehe.. You dont need good armor, jewels, or a weapon. You can have him run around naked if you want, as you dont have to worry about getting raided while collecting bods or chopping trees.. hehe. My crafter happened to be the first character I made, quite a while before I started pvping. I log on the crafter every now and then, to collect a bod or to enhance something or burn a barbed kit. Its always nice to not have to rely on anyone else to make your armor work for you. You can do it yourself, and not have to worry about having a mutt suit with different pieces made by so and so..

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I must say I dont fight in rags, just Zero Durabilty because I am held hostage by Crafters and their Greed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
My options are limited, Dip or Bo to mentor me in crafting?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

If I craft, I cant do Spawns or Protect my Spawns. As a Feluccian, I am like a wolf. Wolves do not grow corn, they hunt. Besides, I dont even know how to make a templete for a crafter.

:grin: and that sire is why you need us little ol' crafters .....

Mum never has charged more than a respectable price and most the time will enhance with pof for free plus hand ya a pan of free cookies then send you on your way back into 'battle' :cheesy:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
There is that "bug" that keeps me from reaching trammel at the moment. I hope the Ophidians fix it real soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

I must say I dont fight in rags, just Zero Durabilty because I am held hostage by Crafters and their Greed.

I don't imagine there is a self-respecting crafter in UO who will mentor you, Maddux. You will just have to hire domestic help--that's all there is for it. Minimum Britanian wage should do...or perhaps you can exchange repairs for +5 scrolls.

But we can't run the risk of your 0 durability armor being destroyed, should someone get a chance hit in (unlikely, I know). Maddux, in Fel, in underwear, would NOT be dignified.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Crafters are too greedy now, they would want all our scrolls. I need an event to put them back into their place. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: argh, crafters