Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hello!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
Just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone...god its been forever since I talked to any of you!

Quick update if anyone cares...I am currently playing Eve Online again. And of course it consumes me. Finally got out of managing the restaurant now i manage the management of it and another. Just opened a third one and am embarking on a new concept which i own 10% every one we build. So its been very hectic at work.

Hunter is 3 now and doing well he just aged out of physical therapy and has far surpassed any of his doctor or surgeons expectations.

My 15 yr old thinks life in jail is easier than following rules so that has been a huge burden on the family for the past yr and a half.

I see marriages and kids and lots or other things have changed hopefully for the better for each of you. Kell and rascal not sure what thats all about but i hope u both are happy i miss you guys as do I miss each of you. I hope to become a more frequent visitor now that things have settled a bit.

And Adam I apologize for not being a better friend :)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Good to see you Merth :)
Glad Hunter is doing well, how's the wife?

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
She is awesome! and doing well. I feels so lost now reading all the changes :)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
There have been many changes, but most for the good. We've all been worried about you, but glad to hear from you once again. I'm still playing Wow and Uo (on Catskills) when I get the chance, but being newly married is hard on a gaming lifestyle. Wow, I've been married for a year, crazy! Stop in whenever you can, we miss you bro!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Merth my friend, I hope all is well. Have not heard from you in sometime, so I am bringing back this post in search of you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]