Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Regz Bag

- - - - - bag regz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AltPersona

AltPersona

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
A bag like the quiver of infinity but for regeants... Theives I guess would love them. Maybe make them so they have to be worn in the belt slot too?
Posted Image "Self-Righteousness is the only Sin!" Posted Image

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
I like this idea. Archers have them [albeit it's not a reagent quiver, but same premise], why not mages? Warriors do have the sometimes-useful talisman of clean bandage summoning.

Anything to diversify play-styles beyond being limited by a suit or other items is a thumbs-up from me.

:)

Reiver

Reiver

Preceptor of Silver Dawn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
Now this is a suggestion that I think is both sensible and should be workable. I also think a belt slot would make sense, however they could always make tia a over the shoulder knap sack (hand bag) so that it uses the same slot as a quiver.. that way you don't have someone benefiting from too many weight reducings bags.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Good idea!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bag, regz