Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UO Automap

- - - - - automap uo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Lord_viro

Lord_viro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i know that this program is no longer being updated. But that the files are still available for downlaod. I went to uoam.net and downloaded the auto map. i installed it and tried to run it but when the updater pops up it downloads 2/6 files and wont run the program saying i dont have all the files. Any body know how to fix this problem??

Thanks.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
adam does but i cant find the post..maybe someone else can find it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
http://uoam.net/uoam.zip

download that, put the contents of the zip into a folder somewhere, and you can run it like that. It will try to update and fail, but then you can use it like normal after the update attempt.
  • NANOC_DWxC likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Taylor V. Smith

Taylor V. Smith

Director of Stratics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.
If you're running UOA in Window's Vista, be sure to right click and run as administrator. Doesn't calibrate properly, otherwise.

Lord_viro

Lord_viro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i just wanted to thank both Belanos and Lorcan Ludovic for helping me get my UOAM up and running. Vista is a pain in the butt lol but that running it in administrator mode along with the other files provided by Belanos did the trick.

Thanks

Lord Viro

Maryalice

Maryalice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello,

I am an old time UO player trying to return and I NEED to use UOAM. I an running Windows Vista and I have downloaded the program three times now (the latest one was the zip file suggested here) but I cant get the darn thing to calibrate. Does anyone know the secret to get it to calibrate? I read his FAQ's about using a sextant and all but I never see a place to put in my coordinates. Grrr!

Or, is there some other equally great tool you guys use to get around? My favorite thing use to be treasure maps and fishing up sunken treasures and I sure don't want to do that unless I have UAOM.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
Run UOAssist with your client to make it calibrate. You don't have to be registered for UOA, as long as you just have the program running.

UOAssist - Home
  • NANOC_DWxC likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Maryalice

Maryalice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have tried it with UOA and without UOA - nothing I do will get it to calibrate. I did notice thou that when I ran only the UO client (without UOA) I at least got the little boxes where I could put in my sextant coordinates - it still gave me an error :(

EDIT: sixth time is a charm! Geesh.....I shut it all down then started UOAM first, then UOA and it worked!! YAY!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Glad you got it sorted

There's also UOCartographer, although the author for that, has also gone awol it seems, so it's unfinished, hehe

UOCartographer

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Such a shame that EA would not buy 2 such great programmes off their developers so they could of been maintained to help players.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: automap, uo