Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Converting UO intelligence to IQ

- - - - - converting intelligence iq uo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Bobo

Bobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Just for your amusement, ever wanted to know how "smart" your character really is? If UO assumes an intelligence of 30 = "Average" (based on Evaluating Intelligence) then we would assign it a 100 IQ.

So if your character has 100 intelligence, he/she would have a 170 IQ ((100 - 30) + 100)

Of course, this is complete B.S. but fun. :)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
If only it could prevent the players from making boneheaded mistakes while playing these geniuses. ;)

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
That won't work. Frankly, if 30 intelligence was enough to be of average intellect then any Orc should be able to manage to speak proper English.

Staticonatlantic

Staticonatlantic

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Silly, Orc's would speak english only if they had larger brains.... Jeesh we all know that!

*whispers*
Dolphins and Krakens Iq's are off the charts, thats why they can hear my thoughts

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Silly, Orc's would speak english only if they had larger brains.... Jeesh we all know that!

*whispers*
Dolphins and Krakens Iq's are off the charts, thats why they can hear my thoughts

Do you mean the orc in the game or the orc in the chair? ;)

Staticonatlantic

Staticonatlantic

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
blue pill or red? you choose

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Well that's pretty much why mage pvp is where it's at and dexxers are noobs ;P jk

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
This may seem tangential but UO intel is pretty much learning all the ins & outs of the game over the years. It has be some of the most isoteric languages of the world; that of the gamer.

Even more so when I consider my friends who play Yu-Gi-Oh!. They were talking about some arbitrary nerf Konami put on the game with banning a certain card type from tournaments. They took it in all seriousness and expressed much bickered words. I personally have trouble with my short term memory & I'm just burned out to some degree so I wouldn't be able to learn how to play such a complicated game... I already used those brain cells to learn UO!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XCodes

XCodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Even more so when I consider my friends who play Yu-Gi-Oh!. They were talking about some arbitrary nerf Konami put on the game with banning a certain card type from tournaments. They took it in all seriousness and expressed much bickered words. I personally have trouble with my short term memory & I'm just burned out to some degree so I wouldn't be able to learn how to play such a complicated game... I already used those brain cells to learn UO!!!

Good for you. If I had held a single UO account continuously from when I quit way back when Trammel was introduced and when I re-started just now instead of taking up that game, I would have wound up spending less money on more entertainment.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Sorry honey, I simply can't remember your birthday. It all started when I memorized all of the finishing moves in Mortal Kombat 3, I just have too much gamer info in there to remember anything new.

edit: also, up up down down left right left right B A. (If YOU can beat Contra without cheating, well I salute you sir.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: converting, intelligence, iq, uo